Rechargable batteries 123a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rechargable batteries 123a

Does anyone have any experience with a good charger and batteries for this size? Something that will charge multiple times and last with each charge.

Thanks

not with 123a but I like the NiMh batteries as they discharge slower when just setting and can be recharged almost as much as Lithium . The cost fall between regular and Lithium .

Comment

Everything I've heard about 123's is not good (as far as rechargable goes)

Comment

We try to stay away from anything requiring special batteries that cannot be plugged in from the device to charge. As a result, no gear we own or produce uses 123a.
        When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

both she who must be obeyed and myself have a streamlight that uses them. i have started getting lights that use AAA.

scott

Comment

Well nuts . I guess I will have to pile in a bunch of disposables for now hopefully they will improve in the future

Comment

I've mostly gone to lights that can use the 18650 rechargable battery. These lights can also use 3 AAA batteries , or 2 123a batteries.
              I'm right in the middle of updating my writeup in the flashlight thread.

BatteryCompare.jpg
              Defund the Media !!

Comment

I had forgotten about the 18650, they are a great deal and on some (Fenix) flashlights you can recharge them from your computer or any other USB port. I would think that there are plenty of solar chargers out there that would work.

Comment

So I just tried the 123a rechargeable batteries I had in a flashlight. WON'T even come one. I wonder if the pos side is making good contact. There is a very short nubbin of a pos terminal on these.

I may try some of those kick mentioned.

On the bright side, my night core charger seems pretty decent.

Comment

Working...
                  X