Hello from NJ...yes, NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from NJ...yes, NJ

Hi all. I'm from NJ, lived here for 55 of my almost 60 years. I hope to settle in a "free state" at some point, just waiting to see where the family heads.

I've been hooked on AA's books from the beginning. I've learned so much and hope to learn more from the people here. I don't think it's a matter of "if" anymore, it's now a matter of "when"

I look forward to getting to know the people here and waiting for Chris to keep writing his books!

Welcome to the nut house from SE WV. Come join us in the chat room and have a good time and along the way you might learn something new.

Comment

Welcome e from a fellow New Jersean. I'm in the Flemington area. Where are you located?

Comment

I'm up in Bergen County, in Fair Lawn. One of the few women in town who successfully applied for my FID years ago! Thanks for the welcome.

Comment

Welcome from Kentucky. We're a "free state", and are friendly, even to people from "Joisy". :-)

Dave

Comment

Hi, and welcome from south central New Mexico. We won't judge you just because you're from NJ. We might judge you because you decided to join this crew, but we'll have to wait and see how that goes .
            Defund the Media !!

Comment

Thank you all for the welcome. Everyone is so friendly, just like in NJ! (Not) This may be a crazy place, but it's a place where I feel like I belong. Actually, I think it's the rest of the world that's crazy---and ignorant. What's that old song, "They're coming to take me away..."

Comment

Welcome. Some flavors of crazy are more fun than others.
                quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome from FL.

Comment

Welcome from the free country of Texas. I fled Connecticut 9 years ago and have never regretted it. LIke Househunter said, join us in chat some night for some real-time variety of crazy.
                    NICHEVO

Comment

I will join chat one night. Thanks for the invite!

Comment

Welcome from SC.
                        I spent some time in NJ. I was in Sicklerville/Winslow County. Taxes drove me away.

Comment

Welcome from FL. !
                          People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
                          ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Originally posted by W.Lynn View Post
                            Welcome. Some flavors of crazy are more fun than others.
                            SPRINKLES!!! And a cherry on top. Just wait til I start drooling.

Comment

Welcome! And best wishes on your journey.
                              I'd recommend settling in a bit of a warmer climate.
                              But, that advice comes from a Floridian.

Comment

Working...
                              X