No announcement yet.

Night mares increasing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kick, I've had that variety of nightmare lately too. Maybe he really is the anti-christ? Coz I woke up feeling exactly like I'd been that close to total evil again.

Once I was conscious and had a whole cup of coffee in me, I told my subconscious that this bit of information wasn't exactly a newsflash after 8 yrs of this guy. I mean really?? Like I didn't already know this?

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
      I dreamt that I was sitting next to Obama, and he was talking to me. [Shudder] True story.
      Did you get an overriding urge to carve your eyes out with a dull wooden spoon?
      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

I have had that bunch of 'sitting next to obama' dreams as well. They are never good feeling.
        Daughter of a Ghost Town.

Comment

I wouldn't call them nightmares but I've been having some strange "political" dreams. Unfortunately, I can't give an example because they weren't lucid enough for me to remember.

Comment

Why can't I have those dreams involving scantily clad dancing girls, instead of the current dreams involving pigs wearing top hats and witches riding brooms? :-(

Dave

Comment

Same here as well, been having a rather bad set of dreams lately. I can never remember my dreams five minutes after waking up, but it has been getting worse lately. I don't think it's prophetic or subconscious in nature, I think it's just me stressed out with everything happening. I've admitted numerous time to the wife lately that I am honestly scared about the future and the urge to go out and buy more supplies without thinking of other things is very very strong; but she agrees that we'll stock what we can buy and fit in the home, but we do have to also prepare if nothing happens (as unlikely as that is). I do suspect that my nightmares will get worse over time as we're expecting
              lofflorida.com

Comment

Stock what you use. That is a prep anyone can do, instead of one get two, it adds up over time. That is something hard to argue with.
                It can be turned into an economic argument regarding items that have shelf life's in excess of three months.
                It helps if you keep grocery and other receipts over time, ideally plugging in common recurring items into a spreadsheet. That has the advantage of keeping a real time track on inflation instead of the magic eight ball numbers the government produces.

Prepping for nothing happening is an important point. There are a great number of people who have dove head first throwing money at it without thinking. Many of them find themselves giving up when it doesn't happen near term and upset about the perceived waste of money.

Prepping for disaster and normal life can be complementary to each other if a person is smart about it.
                On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
                Originally posted by WhiteBear620 View Post
                Same here as well, been having a rather bad set of dreams lately. I can never remember my dreams five minutes after waking up, but it has been getting worse lately. I don't think it's prophetic or subconscious in nature, I think it's just me stressed out with everything happening. I've admitted numerous time to the wife lately that I am honestly scared about the future and the urge to go out and buy more supplies without thinking of other things is very very strong; but she agrees that we'll stock what we can buy and fit in the home, but we do have to also prepare if nothing happens (as unlikely as that is). I do suspect that my nightmares will get worse over time as we're expecting
                When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Along those lines, it can make sense to shop at the "warehouse" stores, such as Costco and Sam's Club. They specialize in large, "industrial size" quantities, but, if you have the storage room and facilities, it can be quite a bit cheaper than buying onesie-twosie quantities as you need them.

Dave

Comment

Amazon prime with prime pantry....I found a pile of things there with free shipping far lower than any local store. Spices are a big point of saving if you can, as are lids and other supplies.

Comment

That would tax anyone. Hope you make it. I'm trying to hurry hubby up but he's not moving as fast as I wish he was. Good luck.

Comment

Tell hubby if he doesn't get in gear that he'll be on half rations when the SHTF lol .

Comment

That comment shows you don't believe in listening to your inner self. MRI's have been done and dominate sides of the brain have been showed. One side analytical, one side artistic. Yours must be the analytical. Ever been in the woods felt something and then saw an animal? Well that feeling that your not alone was your non dominate part of your brain. As for the Nov 8 date think about all hostility that is happening in the US. Don't you think some idiot will do something stupid if his candidate isn't elected? If you don't your head is in the sand?

Comment

i am glad "well not realy glad." but that i am not along in these dreams. mine have gotten to the point i need to be drunk to sleep. worst part is the dreams do not bother me. i almost feel at peace in them. that is the part that scares the F$%K out of me.

Comment

Working...
                            X