Calling all Florida Residents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all Florida Residents

Just wondering where some of you are located. I'm in Eustis.

I'm in the central Kentucky area, within 60 miles of Lexington. I'm not real comfortable with pinpointing my location any more definitely than that, though, even though I'm sure the NSA knows which ridge I'm on. ("Hi guys/gals!"). :-)

Dave

Comment

West central FL
      People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
      ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Live near one of the towns that Sarg lived by. Other words N Florida.

Comment

Clearwater here.
          lofflorida.com

Comment

N. FL. High Springs to be exact, small town located NW of Gainesville. Near to Morgan's route, while taking Jess home in 'Going Home'.

Originally posted by Valliam13 View Post
            Just wondering where some of you are located. I'm in Eustis.

Comment

Originally posted by JJ Homestead View Post
              N. FL. High Springs to be exact, small town located NW of Gainesville. Near to Morgan's route, while taking Jess home in 'Going Home'.
              My old eye doctor now lives in High Springs so I know about where it is.

If stuff does go bad, we may all be relying on each other here in FL. LOL

Comment

If you're in Eustis, why haven't we met?
                I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

south sumter here.
                  Daughter of a Ghost Town.

Comment

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
                    If you're in Eustis, why haven't we met?

Hahahahaha We have in some parallel universe. My brother has started reading the 5th book by the way. He's now ahead of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Valliam13 View Post
                      My old eye doctor now lives in High Springs so I know about where it is.

If stuff does go bad, we may all be relying on each other here in FL. LOL
                      Eustis is real pretty, so many lakes and a peaceful calm. We have a relative there on lakefront property off one of the various 44A'a. lol

Comment

Newbie here, lived in Eustis on Lake Eldorado and have moved to Mt Dora, it is great reading the books and visualizing all of the places like Trout lake (what Trout) and the orange juice factory knowing exactly where they are at.

Comment

Palatka, but grew up in Oviedo

Comment

Originally posted by geoffnlp View Post
                            Newbie here, lived in Eustis on Lake Eldorado and have moved to Mt Dora, it is great reading the books and visualizing all of the places like Trout lake (what Trout) and the orange juice factory knowing exactly where they are at.

That's probably part of the reason why I enjoyed the books so much. I know where some things are and while you're reading it's like, "I KNOW WHERE THAT IS!!!" LOL

Comment

Anyone live or lived in Pasco county, or specifically Hudson?
                              Wife and I are looking to buy our first house, and that's one of the places that came up. It's not as rural as I'd like, but it looks to be a little more spread out than Pinellas county/Clearwater.
                              lofflorida.com

Comment

Working...
                              X