Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we gonna get everyone's last names...as well as the Military characters ranks??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we gonna get everyone's last names...as well as the Military characters ranks??

Spent some time flipping thru the books and these are the last names I get...

The Carters or course...

Thad Jones (referred to by the mailman who killed his family)

Jess Reeves (she gave her brother's last name when she was looking for him and found out he was dead)

Linus Mitchell

Jeff Collins (introduces himself as such in first appearance)

Kay Temple (introduces herself as such when the girls meet her)

Aric Vonasek (referred to by last name a number of times by DHS personnel he was was working with)

However I have not found last names for anyone else....or in Perez's case a first name...nor are military ranks given for Mike, Ted, Ronnie/Doc, Ian, Jamie or Perez. Does anyone else recall this info in the books?

That's a good point, never thought about it much. I can't recall ranks for any you listed.
    lofflorida.com

Comment

Details, details, details! LOL
      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

If he tells you, he has to kill you. I think that was in the Penguin contract.
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

Hmmm Capt crunch, Sgt shultz, LT wanker, Maj tom, head honcho, piquino hefe, Rep wiener, not sure it matters to be honest in this context. So it seems to me.
          When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

It gives the characters a little more dimension...like when we hear that the knife Jamie used to shank Singer was a gift from her father...or Ian's mom sent him soccer balls to give out to kids, or Ronnie was thinking of getting out and moving into the house he inherited from his parents.

Comment

Originally posted by chris0013 View Post
              It gives the characters a little more dimension...like when we hear that the knife Jamie used to shank Singer was a gift from her father...or Ian's mom sent him soccer balls to give out to kids, or Ronnie was thinking of getting out and moving into the house he inherited from his parents.
              This would be a great idea, maybe this kind of background info could be dealt with in the prequel that some of us were suggesting in the FB post earlier. Some what-has-gone-before for Sarge and the Three Musky Queers, Morgan & family, Thad, etc. Some background on the buildup to the contrived EMP, stuff that we can figure out the broad strokes on our own but some extra character background would be great.

Comment

Working...
              X