Alpha Outpost Subscription

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha Outpost Subscription

Anyone ever subscribed to a "service" such as Alpha Outpost or anything (I think this one specifically is veteran owned)?? I was wondering if it was truly worth it, especially to get started with gear.

I just googled it as I have never heard of it. $500 / year for a bunch of stuff that doesn't look all that useful to me. I'm out.

Comment

I've seen 'em on Facebook. Looks interesting, but not sure how useful their gear would be. My recommendation is to look at your specific situation, and start slowly building preps that are tailored to your needs, instead of a generic "here's a bunch of survival stuff" subscription. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind having a subscription, as their stuff does look interesting, but will it be what you need?
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Jag06 can hook you up with better equipment and cheaper than their 'boxes'.
        Alphas is like fern bar millenial gear for metro sexual types imo. YMMV
        When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

I was super interested in the EDC and the medic stuff from them. They have some other "cool" boxes from the past that are more like fun than actual useful.

Where does Jag06 work? how is he able to get the equipment?

Comment

Originally posted by Valliam13 View Post
            I was super interested in the EDC and the medic stuff from them. They have some other "cool" boxes from the past that are more like fun than actual useful.

Where does Jag06 work? how is he able to get the equipment?
            When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Originally posted by Cwi555 View Post
              Jag06 can hook you up with better equipment and cheaper than their 'boxes'.
              I like ordering from jag, need a couple more pens.

Alphas is like fern bar millenial gear for metro sexual types imo. YMMV
              LMAO! Thanks, I needed that.
              Last edited by W.Lynn; 09-01-2016, 08:40 AM. Reason: Headed out for martial arts, and they're going to wonder why my eyes are watering!
              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Working...
              X