• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Series, Book 8

ShouldBeWriting.jpg

'Nuff said...
    Defund the Media !!

AA,what Kickstand said! SERIOUSLY MAN! I'm going into dt's over here!!!

Comment

You can't rush quality, but as of yesterday you were late

Comment

any updates???????

Comment

I'm working on 8. It's coming. I hope to have it out by the end of the year. But you know how I do on schedules. But I am trying. I worked all day today until I couldn't stand looking at the screen anymore. Took a break and went outside to work on some of the large limbs that came down during Mathew. Broke out the chainsaw and stacked up some firewood. But I'll be back on it tomorrow, promise.
          I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Oh, did we forget to tell you that you're not allowed a personal life?
            Defund the Media !!

Comment

Now what would Sarge say?
              " Those limbs aren't going anywhere! You've got a deadline to meet. That book ain't going to write its self! Now get your head out of your fourth point of contact and get to writing!
              NOW!!!"
              Sorry AA .Sarges words,not mine. Well...

Comment

1frw3v.jpg

Comment

AA, several of us gave you a hard time in fun. Haven't seen you on in a while , probably hammering away at it. We all look forward to the new book. But we look forward to seeing you on here as well.
                  Just saying...

Comment

Yeah, hard to give him a hard time, if he won't slack off enough to come play along.

Then again, he has a family to feed, and working IS more lucrative than hanging out online, swapping jabs with a bunch'a people whining for moar buk.
                    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
                      I'm working on 8. It's coming. I hope to have it out by the end of the year. But you know how I do on schedules. But I am trying. I worked all day today until I couldn't stand looking at the screen anymore. Took a break and went outside to work on some of the large limbs that came down during Mathew. Broke out the chainsaw and stacked up some firewood. But I'll be back on it tomorrow, promise.
                      My calendar says it is past the end of the year.

Comment

Well, he didn't say what year.
                        Last edited by Boston_Joe; 01-31-2017, 12:40 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Yeah, I think we all want to see how things work out with the Russians and Chinese. :-)

Dave

Comment

Not to derail this thread, I just finished Forstchen's The Final Day. Russians and Chinese indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Boston_Joe View Post
                              Not to derail this thread, I just finished Forstchen's The Final Day. Russians and Chinese indeed.
                              Shush shush shush, I totally forgot that was out now >.<
                              lofflorida.com

Comment

Working...
                              X