Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Australia

Hey all,

Got into prepping a few years ago then lost control to life and relocations, settling back into life and started thinking about it again and low and behold a friend says Have you read this book. No, (googled it) will get it. Got home ordered it, arrived quite quickly, half way through the book I stopped to order the other five.
    And today I finish Avenging Home - It is always sad to read a great book as it always comes to an end...however... A more pertinent question is when is the next book out?

Thanks for having me here, as I restart both my research, practice and shopping.

Welcome to the board BK. Glad you enjoyed the series so far. There's plenty more to come yet. The next one will be a little while as I'm working on another project at the moment
    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Welcome from Southern New Mexico. We've got a pretty good crew here, and have a few Aussies too. We look forward to hearing about prepping in Australia .
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome from MO!
        Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
        Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Working...
        X