Hello From Kentucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Kentucky

Hello, everyone. I have really enjoyed reading the Going Home series and decided it was time to interact with some other fans. I hope to see the series continue in some form or other.

Hi CG, welcome from New Mexico . I think that you're going to see the series continue. AA's a pretty big ol' boy, so he needs to eat. Do you keep a GHB in your vehicle ?
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome from SE WV. Look around and don't be afraid to ask anything, someone will have an answer. Maybe not the one you want to hear, but they will have an answer. Feel free to join in the chat room too. You can learn a lot there and have a good time along the way.

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
        Hi CG, welcome from New Mexico . I think that you're going to see the series continue. AA's a pretty big ol' boy, so he needs to eat. Do you keep a GHB in your vehicle ?
        Thanks for the welcome. I do keep a GHB in my vehicle, along with various other supplies.

Comment

Hey CG, glad you found us and welcome to the board!
          I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Hi and welcome from MO!
            Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
            Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Thank you all for the welcome's.

Comment

"Fans"? You're so sweet, that's LOTS nicer than we usually get called.
                quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Originally posted by W.Lynn View Post
                  "Fans"? You're so sweet, that's LOTS nicer than we usually get called.
                  Ah well, you know. Being the "newbie" and all, I figured I would start off nicely. I can change if you want, though.

Comment

I like you.

Ground rules, eat your own crayons and paste, we guard ours.
                    Don't believe anyone who tries to convince you there's assigned seats on the short bus, we sit where we do by choice (and to stop kickstand from licking other people's preferred windows.)
                    Don't let us scare you, really. I may bite occasionally, but I only just met you.
                    Sharp things are good.
                    Bribes are usually ok.
                    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Originally posted by W.Lynn View Post
                      I like you.

Ground rules, eat your own crayons and paste, we guard ours.
                      Don't believe anyone who tries to convince you there's assigned seats on the short bus, we sit where we do by choice (and to stop kickstand from licking other people's preferred windows.)
                      Don't let us scare you, really. I may bite occasionally, but I only just met you.
                      Sharp things are good.
                      Bribes are usually ok.
                      Assigned seats? Pshh. I drive the dang bus.

Comment

Hey!...oh wait, she's right.....
                        Defund the Media !!

Comment

Hello Neighbor (Georgetown KY)

Originally posted by CGM40 View Post
                          Hello, everyone. I have really enjoyed reading the Going Home series and decided it was time to interact with some other fans. I hope to see the series continue in some form or other.
                          Being another fan from the BG (Blue Grass) hello Neighbor.

Magic

Comment

Originally posted by sirmagic View Post
                            Being another fan from the BG (Blue Grass) hello Neighbor.

Magic
                            Hello Hello. Good to see another Cantuckee person on here.

Comment

Working...
                            X