No announcement yet.

Avenging Home Book VII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got it the other day on Kindle and finished that day. Another fine addition to the series.

however...AA..sent a PM on some typo issues.

Comment

I'm running a little behind, but almost 75% finished. Loving every min. Had to put it down for a little bit. Keep up the good work buddy.

Comment

About 30% in. Loving it so far

Comment

Finally

Comment

Finished last night. Perfect. Simply perfect.

Comment

Sean do you know where Littlefields is?
              People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
              ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Well, I took my time with this one. Enjoyed it, AA!

Seems like it might be a good place to let this main story "rest" now, and pick up on some of the associated stories going on within it. It's not like Morgan couldn't make a "guest appearance" in other people's stories, ya know? Dalton's character looks fun to explore and Sarge & his crew goes without saying; I think I know the one-time pad now (took long enough for me to get it tho); and I'm all on pins & needles to find out what's going on in Hatteras, since that's a tad too close for comfort to my current abode.

Hope I stayed outside of the "spoiler" territory.

Comment

Yep. Sure do. Don't live too far from there.

Comment

Originally posted by roach2654 View Post
                    Yep I live pretty close to there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Meador View Post
                      Yep. Sure do. Don't live too far from there.
                      My twin brother lives on Monkey Island. I go up there every year for muzzleloader deer season. He skins all the deer that come into Littlefields for prosessing ! We hunt property up in Welch.
                      People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
                      ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

My twin brother lives on Monkey Island. I go up there every year for muzzleloader deer season. He skins all the deer that come into Littlefields for prosessing ! We hunt property up in Welch.
                        You should hit me up next time your around. I'm live in Grove and I'm a Deputy in Delaware County. We could get together. Hopefully I can get AA to come visit the beautiful lake sometime. I've got access to a lot of land it could be a weekend camp out of such.

Comment

I have been skimming thru the previous books...something do when the new one comes out....and I am wondering what has happened with certain assets.

What happened to Howards HAM radio gear? This would be something that might be better served with the Guard of the Police. I would say put it with the Guard along with their military coms and have the Police work with the Guard on monitoring it.

What happened to the truck that Randal's friend Hog Chow had? Is it being used? As well...the truck that Thomas and Robert had when they killed the pig? If they are not being used by Morgan, Sarge and the crew were they turned over for the PD to have tranport?

Comment

Greetings! Can't wait to get through this one. Just listened to Enforcing Home in January. I know it's still early (and you've changed your publishing strategy) but do you have an estimated timeline on the audiobook?

Love Duke's readings!

Thanks!

Comment

AA loving the new book so far...up to chapter 5. Found a few typos but didn't want to stop reading. I will read it fast then start again and go slow as to catch the typos for you. I suppose others posted them to you already. I just love this book so far and having trouble putting it down to cook dinner and do the washing etc. Great job so far AA.

Comment

great book AA, can't wait for the next. My wife just finished book 2 and working on 3. These book are getting her into the prepping mood, so thank you very much for writing them. I have also given book 1 to my father in law, he is also enjoying them

Comment

Working...
                                X