New book by A.A. - Charlie's Requiem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New book by A.A. - Charlie's Requiem

I saw it on Twitter, but have not seen any mention of it here. A.A. has teamed up with Walt Browning for a new Novella. At this time, Ibelieve that it is only available on Amazon for the Kindle.
    Charlene (Charlie ) is off doing her job when the SHTF.
    I'm in the middle of it, but I'm liking it so far.

Defund the Media !!

Thanks Kick. A late Christmas present to me !!

Comment

He made mention of it on Facebook as well. It is set in the Going Home universe but in this case the main characters are not prepared and have to make their way with only what they have on hand.

Comment

It wasn't too bad. I hope they continue the storyline!
        According to my watch the time is now
        Past is dead and gone
        Don't try to shake it just nod your head
        Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On - Jimmy Buffett

Comment

I enjoyed Charlie's Requiem and hope A.A. will continue the series. However, I am really looking forward to the next book in the G.H. series to be available. Any word on the release date?

Comment

We're turning it into a full novel that should be out around April. Avenging Home is now done and at the editor. I'm hoping to have it ready by the end of the week.
            I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
              We're turning it into a full novel that should be out around April. Avenging Home is now done and at the editor. I'm hoping to have it ready by the end of the week.

Ahhh thank you, just finished book 6, love the audio books, Duke Fontaine brings your Characters to life! Be it the funny banter that goes on or the seriousness issues. It only took me a month listen to all 6 books.

Comment

I'm listening to book One for the 6th time LOL, yes, I said SIXTH time. Waiting for book 7

Comment

Just read this novella and really enjoyed it...looking for more !

Comment

There will be a novel to follow those characters. I like the doc, he's a cool old dude.
                    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Working...
                    X