No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're here one year later. For those of you still with us, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years. And a heartfelt toast of fond and warm memories for those who've passed on before us. Peace be upon you and yours.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone.

Comment

After the way this year has gone, I'm not feeling very festive, but I still love you guys 'n gals. Enjoying the yin knife-fighting classes at my martial arts lessons, added daggers and short sticks to my weapons list. None of the brown belts and black belts are reviewing the fan lately, so I don't have an excuse to get that yet.

Hope everyone is getting something they like tonight or tomorrow.
        Last edited by W.Lynn; 12-24-2016, 02:53 PM.
        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Enjoying the new folks and missing some of the old.

I hope all are as blessed as we have been this year.

As I wrapped my gifts, I had to laugh. Next to the Bibles for my wife and stepdaughter lay a laser for my wife's pistol. I guess we still cling to both here.

Comment

Yes, Merry Christmas to you glorious bastards and bastardettes. And even if you don't (or think you don't) fall into one of those categories , Merry Christmas to you too.
            Defund the Media !!

Comment

Merry Christmas guys, enjoy your families and friends, keep your head on a swivel though.

Edit: And for those of us who are working on the holidays today, cherish what time you can get in between work. I feel your pain guys, hopefully that changes next year.
              lofflorida.com

Comment

Merry Christmas to all. May your day be filled with family and friends and enjoyment. And a Happy New Year, may it be prosperous to all and safe for all. Stay vigilant and prepared.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all my old friends and new. Stay safe and warm and have a Happy New year.
                  If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year as well. Stay safe and alert, keep your powder dry.

Comment

Merry Christmas/Happy Yule/Solstice to Everyone stay safe

Comment

Merry Christmas all
                        When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone and their families. I hope the holidays bring you closer to those whom you love and cherish the most.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone our hopes you all will be blessed. I believe this up coming year is going to be an interesting ride so hold on tight.

RD
                            Sometimes I wrestle with my demons, other times we just snuggle.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone

Comment

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas. May the new year be a blessing for us all.

Comment

Working...
                                X