SSgt Buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSgt Buck

I was an army puke all my life , no cowboys and Indians for me . Did 2 tours in the stan with the rangers an while there trained with some great guys in the Seals , then made the move into the Air Force to easy up to my retirement . They liked my training lol and put me on security working the western missile fields , nice and quiet .
    General Burns to station 2, Lt Johns yelled into the Mic . The General snapped his head up and seen a red dot on his screen , oh great he thought . He walked over fast to station 2, whats up Bill . Sir Silo 11 went dark sir and that isn't possible . Who's on site detail today BIll as he reached for his Radio com . Lt opened his book and seen the new guys name SSgt Buck sir the new guy from the Army , don't know him yet . General Burns keyed his mic and in short got a deep voice saying , Buck here whats up . The General set back on his heels and SSgt is that how you answer a secure line from headquarters. Buck rolled his eyes and said sorry we're heading into the field , so who Am I speaking to and how may I help you . This is General Burns and we have a problem with silo 11 it's gone dark and we need eyes on it yesterday . Sir we're redirecting now and will get eyes on in 45 mins at full throttle .
    Buck chuckled as the engine started to scream , man I just impressed the general today Ted . Ted the driver said whats up sarge , we're going to be off our mission today . Buck shot back something is up with site 11 , it went dark . Oh crap said Ted that's not suppose to happen . The 2 Hummers picked up speed as Buck got to thinking , better be careful on this . They were 3 mile from the site when to told Ted to pull over and he told Jim to fire it up for a walk . Jim grabbed his M4 and jumped out to follow Buck up the hill on the north side of the road. As they neared the hill top he stopped an pulled out his Bino's then told Jim < we're crawling to the top . Jim thought what the hell is he doing but as they topped the hill Buck pulled the glasses up for a look see . As he focused in he whispered , shit .
    There around site 11 was about 10 trucks and a van with 50 guys working like hell . The Flag on the truck told it all isis and the old hair on his neck was straight as an arrow . He tapped Jim and thumbed I'm heading back to the Hummers as he handed the glasses to Jim just watch them if they look like they might send out a patrol call me . On the way back he thought this is not what I was planning today lol . He keyed the Mic and filled in the General . Sir this is not a bunch of hotdogs , I've seen the real deal an these guys are looking loaded out for a fight . We've made calls to Command SSgt but it will be a couple of hours before the action team can be on site . Not good enough Sir If I'm right they'll crack the shell with in 1 hour , the line went dead , can't be done SSgt said Burns . Buck fired back Sir these guys were unloading explosives and I'm betting they'll have a nuke in 1 1/2 hours tops, Then your sat team will be useless . I'm going to engage as soon as we can , got to buy time Sir .

I like it Airdrop.

What would you like to know about the career field your guy is in? I have done that same exact job
    According to my watch the time is now
    Past is dead and gone
    Don't try to shake it just nod your head
    Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On - Jimmy Buffett

Comment

The General had pulled up Bucks file and was surprised , son you did some impressive things in the Army , now kick some ass for the Air Force , yes Sir . As he looked at his men he smiled an said guys we got one hell of a mission put in our laps today but we can do this . We have to slow these guys down to a snails pace so the troops can get her to clean up our mess , they all laughed Yes SSgt .
      Ok we need the .50 to be out about 1000yds and shoot slow to save ammo , make them hunker . I'll take the M60E on the east side out about 800 yds to make them a bet more nervous . We want them to try an engage us to break down their numbers and slow the demo job on the site . I'll key the radio when I'm ready to fire it up , stay cool guys an lets show them we don't like trespassers lol.

Comment

Sounds interesting so far. I will admit that it can be slightly difficult to follow at times, due to the lack of quotes, but we're used to that sort of thing.
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

The End

Comment

Awe, cmon, such a tease!!

Comment

Working...
            X