Aloha again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha again

Hey all, I'd say I've been away for awhile but that's an understatement. Lots of things have changed but all for the better. I just wanted to pop my head in and say hi. I'll try and visit a bit more often.

Mahalo,
    Jen

Glad you stopped in. I've seen some of your posts. But never had the chance to say hi!

Give us an update on what has been going on!

Comment

Welcome back young-un.
      sic semper tyrannis mortem
      A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.
      ---Proverbs 2:23

Comment

Hi kiddo! I hope it's all good.

Comment

Hey there. Good to "see" you. Hope all is well on the islands with you and the family. Thanks for stopping in.
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

KK, glad to "hear" things are going well for you! Yes, please, do stop by more often.
            Pastemistress. Now aka Mimi

Comment

Ahh, you're the famous Kailani I've heard so much about. Welcome again.
              You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
              Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
              Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

Welcome back

Comment

Glad to meet you. Welcome back!

Aloha Ahiahi

Myakka
                  "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

Comment

Hey lady, educational stuff going well for yourself and the little?

The littles here are making me crazy, can't wait for school - they both go this year!
                    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome back to the window licker segment of life. Where ya been, riding the surf?
                      If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Welcome Home

DD
                        OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Hi KK! Glad to hear things are going good for you. We have all been sending good thoughts your way.
                          Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                          Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Welcome back !
                            People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
                            ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Hey all,
                              I've been busy for sure. I wrapped up college this spring and I'm now living in Massachusetts of all places. I needed a change of scenery and got a teaching job here. It's interesting here for sure. Everyone is so uptight to me. My daughter has been doing good as well. I can't wait until she's back in school. She's excited for sure. I can't wait to start going through everything new on here. So much to catch up on, especially with all the new members. Off I go.

Comment

Working...
                              X