Multi-source power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi-source power

Use a good solar panel and with a buck/boost dc-dc converter, you can output what voltage you need to charge just about everything. I charge my 50amp 5-volt batter(for phones and pads), 12-volt for AAA/AA/C/D/9volt battery chargers- they run off 5-volts and 12-volts. This system served us well durring the 2004 hurricane season.

I'm going to guess that it is a 50ma 5v battery? I'm not trying to be a smart-a$$, just trying to make sure that we understand.
    How about some links to the type of charger that you are using?
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Its a 50Ah lithium-ion battery just for recharging 5 volt devices. You can get them for under $20.00. I am using a Digital Charger by Foxnovo model F-4S(input 12 volt), Also a Nitecore Intellicharger i4(input 12volt), A BC-1000 La Cross Charger(input 3 volt), A Renu-It Pro Charger model RE02(12 volt input). You can configure buck/boost DC-DC converters to waht you need for output-just put a large cap on output to keep voltage steady. With a deep-cycle battery you can keep all of your radios and devices charged-along with batteries.

Comment

Working...
      X