No announcement yet.

Hello from all over!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Sweeney. Yes, thank you for your service (plus you help up the AF #s with all the jarheads we have ).
    Pastemistress. Now aka Mimi

Comment

Welcome Sweenman. And thank you for your service. What do you do in the AF, or can't you tell cuz you'd have to shoot us if you did?
      NICHEVO

Comment

Welcome Sweenman, You have landed on a pretty good site if you want to learn about preparedness. We've got alot of different and varied experience represented here and some of these folks could even be considered experts. I used to travel with the work I did and I've had addresses in 20 different states, so I can tell you about quite a few areas. I ended up landing in my favorite place of all though and the work situation here is really good. Most of these folks come off as sorta looney, but don't let that spook you, they are all pretty helpful.

Welcome aboard
        Tex
        = 2
        sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
          Welcome Sweenman, You have landed on a pretty good site if you want to learn about preparedness. We've got alot of different and varied experience represented here and some of these folks could even be considered experts. I used to travel with the work I did and I've had addresses in 20 different states, so I can tell you about quite a few areas. I ended up landing in my favorite place of all though and the work situation here is really good. Most of these folks come off as sorta looney, but don't let that spook you, they are all pretty helpful.

Welcome aboard
          Tex
          Most of these folks come off as sorta looney.......now Tex, what did your psychiatrist tell you about projecting onto other people?????
          NICHEVO

Comment

Welcome aboard, glad to have you here. Thank you for your service.
            I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Howdy and welcome from AZ

Comment

I am currently Security Forces. Pretty much Military Police, with some additional training in basic infantry TTP's, as well as alot of physical security/base defense stuff. Not a bad career field, just ready to move onwards. Hopefully I'll be settling down in Minnesota. That's the plan for now at least!

Comment

Hey LOOK... someone Tex didn't invite !

AA can get fans all by himself!

Welcome Sweenman. Thank-you for your service. Looking forward to hearing some military perspective on things.

Comment

Welcome and Thanks for your service .
                    People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
                    ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

I'll be glad to offer advice wherever I can.

Comment

Working...
                      X