Going Home on Film.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by earthbiscuit View Post
    Chad Coleman would also be a good candidate. He's okay on the Walking Dead, but was really good in the Wire.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chad_Coleman
    He is only 5.11. Need monster big for Thad

Comment

• Don't know if he can act and I don't care for all the tats (but understandable he is Somoan and its custom). But Phil Loadholt would surely fit the size requirement at 6'8" and 343 or so pounds he is a "wall of a man" as I believe Thad was once described.

Comment

• I don't know if he can act or not but Phil Loadholt of the Minnesota Vikings would sure fit the size requirement at 6'8" and 340+ pounds. He does fit the "wall of a man" statement that has been used in the books describing Thad. Plus being an offensive lineman he also has moves and speed many big men don't have.

Comment

• Well, we know that he can "act" like a football player...I mean he DOES play for the Vikings.
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

• Anymore news on this series yet?? I would love it to come out. So the angry Cherokee I'm married to. And I can watch it.

Comment

• Yes update please

Comment

• Any updates?

Comment

• Still working on it. I have a guy in Hollywierd that pitches shows for a living. He's very interested and has some pretty serious weight behind him. He's partners with the owner of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. They are very excited about the prospect and are working on it. We are also working on something else in addition to this, but we'll have to see how that goes.
                  I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

• Let me know my role..... I can be towel boy in the wiminz trailer.... after I see who you get casted as the wiminz.

If Rosie O'Donnel is in this film, give that job to Tex.
                    "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

Comment

• You in town Myakka or out fighting fires someplace?
                      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

• I cant wait been wanting this film to come out for a while now one question though, is it going to be a movie or a series?

Comment

• We're working on a series. A movie just wouldn't do it justice.
                          I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

• Agreed. A movie would make you cut out way too much stuff.

Comment

• This would make an awesome mini-series or a continuing series. There is so much material in the books and it should be easy enough to find interesting ways to weave some instruction on self sufficiency into each show.

AA, In the most recent books you seemed to point to the current occupant of the White House as the driving force behind the events. How well is this point being received on the left coast? Have they asked for any changes to the story or characters?

Comment

• No changes have been asked for yet. But I also left it kind of vague so they can't really say it's aimed at him.
                                I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Working...
                                X