Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He would make a good Thad.

Comment

• His character in the 2005 remake of The Longest Yard, is what popped in my head for a guy to play Thad. Big mean, intimidating looking fellow with a soft side.

Comment

• Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
        We're still working on it. The problem is the cost. It costs a crap load to make this, even though it is still cheap in terms of film. I'm still on it though, haven't given up yet.
        I have a name for you, bit-part guy named Dustin Dorough. He's cute enough to keep a rabid fan-base of young women following his every nonsensical tweet (not quite Hollywood sugar-coated, next big thing, just a guy,) does some voice work - but too young by far to have the vocal timbre he will develop with age, and is not entirely new to acting. One of his favorite roles to mention is that he was a zombie in some earlier Walking Dead episodes. He likes that so many people have actually seen him.

Nice kid, met him in San Antonio when he was there on a mission to whip up excitement for the photo scavenger hunt next week. I didn't have the heart to tell him I don't actually watch hardly any television at all. He is a Superman & Captain America fan too.

So there you have one more name, doesn't even make B-list, cheap is in the right price range. Might make a nice soldier.
        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

• Lol...I thought that you were suggsting someone for Thad...when I looked up Dustin, you can imagine what my first thought was .
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

• I did say soldier. There's a few such spots for a 30ish young man.

LOL, I told him if he gets a call, "ask if it's true about the goat." Always leave them wondering! At least I didn't set him up a phone number and tell him to ask for Haywood.

Comment

• I'd love to see the books turned into a movie. I think that'd be great but it still doesn't beat actually reading the books.

Comment

• Anything new going on with this AA ?

Comment

• Okay, i skipped form page 10 to here in the thread, so if this was already mentioned...sorry. To help with funding use real survival items in the shows, and make sure people could read and or hear the brand name / make / model. Making sure the company pays an "advertising fee." Also scroll their names at the end of the show during the credits.
                  'Yeah Thad I sure do love my Buck Master survival knife for cleaning deer..."
                  Not to make the whole show one big advertisement, maybe 1-2 items a show. It wouldn't pay for the show, but would help defray some cost.

Comment

• Prospects sound good. The market is hungry for shows of this genre. Best wishes!!

Comment

• The Big Kahuna posted this over on BigBrother...er....Facebook. It's well done, but the voices are wrong. I can overlook most of them, but Morgan HAS to have a southern accent, and Sarge? Come on man, you're killing me!

Defund the Media !!

Comment

• i watched this this morning, just as my first cuppa joe was being put together. at 0430. nice way to start my day...hahahahaha

Comment

• I can't imagine the amount of time this took to do and I admire the artistry. But yeah, those voices need to be redone.

Comment

• Considering it was probably done by just one or two people, it was pretty good.

Comment

• No question that they did an awesome job...and in no way am I trying to disrespect what I am sure was a ton of work.
                              The voices, especially Morgan's, just reminded me of Raj imitating the American accent on Big Bang Theory.
                              Defund the Media !!

Comment

• They missed Sarge's coffee cup.

But overall - cute!!

Comment

Working...
                                X