Big quake soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you miss Nepal? 7.9
    estimated >3000 fatalites; 8 of them in base camp on Everest (landslide)

Then, there are the multiple volcanos going off in Chile, in the last 2 months. I would be VERY worried if I lived near the New Madrid... even though I hear the Canary Islands could push the ocean 900 ft over my house, if they go off.

Comment

Congrats AD. This what you've been looking for or just a fill in along the way ???

Comment

Yet to be seen. Its a start up amd I dont know the market yet. VP of Sales and Marketing

Comment

Best of luck buddy. Hope it works out well for you....

Comment

THX. I hate Seattle traffic, but the fishing is good. Already contacted a sheriff I know from my BRP days and he is going to take an application for a CCW. A Knife Just wont cut it.

Comment

Safe travels, don't forget most airlines will let you carry-on your knitting.
              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Hmmm, Washington + earthquake. Makes me think of Deep Winter.

Congrats on the job.
                Defund the Media !!

Comment

Dont have it yet. Just an offer. I am countering.

Comment

Good luck, AD!

Comment

Thx.

Comment

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/02/us/mic...ake/index.html in Michigan?

Comment

and in LA this morning http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mag...les/ar-BBj6vOV

Comment

Dode - Did you feel this?

ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – The USGS reports that a 3.5 magnitude earthquake hit 16 miles northwest of Covington, TN at 8:26 a.m.

WREG-TV reports no damage in the area.

The New Madrid fault line is about twenty times larger than California’s famed San Andreas fault. The biggest earthquake in U.S. history happened in the New Madrid seismic zone in 1812. The fault line has been more active over the last few years.

Quakes have rattled residents in Illinois and Indiana over the last year. Eastern Arkansas felt a quake in late October, making the quake the largest in the NMSZ in several years.

Emergency responders suggest having a basic plan that family members, and neighbors, can agree on. Missouri officials are saying that earthquake insurance is “critical.“
                            Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                            Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

2.5 in Imperial MO. Approx 30 miles south of St. Louis. The New Madrid is grumbling.

image.jpg
                              Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                              Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

The Yellowstone Caldera scares me more than anything, if that pops we all are in for some hard times.

RD
                                Sometimes I wrestle with my demons, other times we just snuggle.

Comment

Working...
                                X