Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reddawnspokane View Post
    Tampons?
    I don't need those, but if you do, I'm sure we can find you some every month.

Imagine though, if someone's got all their fly-tying tools, hook sharpeners, and grandpa's prized, never-known-to-fail, hand-tied flies for fishing, among other bits and pieces.

Maybe some funny looking small tubes, little rods with narrow pins jutting from the ends, round pieces that aren't pipe-caps, with a tiny opening.

But as acknowledged, a safe generally holds something that's precious to someone.
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

I NEED book 7. The books are like crack to me. Not really but I do like them a lot.

Comment

As many as you want AA, I love the Going Home Series and would love to see how many more you make. I also would love to see how you would end off the amazing series

Comment

I figure this is gonna keep on going until you can find a way to *not* put a cliffhanger into the last 20 pages...

Comment

O.K. I just enduro read books 6 & 7. I can see that you could have made 7 the final one, but you really did leave a lot of things up in the air. Sooooooooooo. my questions is, is there more books coming?

If so, soon, I hope.

Bob
            III

Comment

As many as you can get us without turning the story to crap.

Comment

Of course there is Bob! But some folks wanted to see a satisfying end to the series so I gave it them in seven. For the rest of us, as you said, there's plenty left to do.
                I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

When might we see the seventh book in the series? There is no way it can end like it did in Enforcing Home. Just saying.

Comment

Hi VLC, just to let you know, Avenging Home has been out for a month or so.

Defund the Media !!

Comment

just finished reading book 7. I am a tad lost now. Ive grown with Morgan and crew, I do hope there is more coming, as the Ruskies and the Chinks are hell bound to come on in. Please tell me there is more coming....

Comment

As for book 8....

FB_IMG_1450407160121.jpg
                        Defund the Media !!

Comment

I can't see more than one or two more. I think it eventually plays out and gets boring. If they get to a place where things are just day-to-day, then it's time to end the series. I'd love to see what other similar stories you could come up with though. Maybe have a contest for storyline ideas?

Comment

I read all 7 in 2 weeks. Please keep going.

Comment

I am waiting on book 8 and just ordered the first of the Cry Havoc books. I like these books because it keeps me thinking of what I need to do, should do and keep doing. I really enjoy reading theses books, I have read them all at least 2 times and listened to the audio books once. Thanks a lot AA

Comment

I would support as many as you put out, great read

Comment

Working...
                                X