Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is, in fact, now an edited version.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is, in fact, now an edited version.

Waiting on complaints and commentary from the boss, but I promise, anything I did to it, was done well.

Gwyn, you'll be glad to know that I also gave him a link to Bob the Angry Flower's guide to the apostrophe.
    quam minimum credula postero

Just sent him through the end of Chapter 4. I know, still a lot to go but got that much done since I got home from work this evening.
    Pastemistress. Now aka Mimi

Comment

Just looked at the book cover for book 2. Looks good but it seemed a little dark. I figure the computer makes it look dark. I know it was going for a light out,candleburning look with desolation.
      If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

:P
        Haven't seen it yet.

Damn, need a pout smiley.
        Pastemistress. Now aka Mimi

Comment

I had looked at it on my 'droid, and it IS dark, but that's the kind of stuff I read. Better on the notebook though.

And some sorta idiotic web comics. Heck, I still watch Batman cartoons.
          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Penguin made an offer, it sounds like a lot of money on the face of it, but I'm not sure. If I go with them they will release both books around the same time, though it will take a couple of months for them to get it together. In the mean time the current versions will stay up and come down for their release.

In the short term it would actually cost me money, in the long term it may make me money, it's hard to say. They are projecting 30,000 copies of print books to sell. The biggest problem with the deal is if the first printing does not sell out they will not do another one, they'll shelve the book and I will not be able to do anything with it. I loose all control of it, unless of course I want to buy it back from them.

What do you guys thing?
            I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Working...
            X