Morgans pack list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morgans pack list

Be a good start if you had a list to start with in what he had in his pack to start with. Then we could nit pick thru it and say, I gotta get that! :P
    If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Morgans pack list

You'd need two, one from the beginning, and one after Sarge.

Then you'd have to build out a list for Thad, and a second list for his second trip. And the lightweight list o' stuff Jesse was given at the walmart aid-stop.
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Morgans pack list

Ya, what Wendy said. Need list, lots of list.

Comment

Morgans pack list

when do I get to be a water boarder?

Comment

Morgans pack list

No pack list yet.

Comment

Morgans pack list

Hey, Rockn, whadduya say, since you started this, you're responsible for keeping it accurate. What do you say to everyone list only 2 items that was in one of the bags. I'll start:

1. Stripped down MRE's
            2. ESEE4

I would say that everyone should cut and paste the list above it, and then add to it at the end.
            Defund the Media !!

Comment

Morgans pack list

Originally posted by "nmbillb" post=441
              Hey, Rockn, whadduya say, since you started this, you're responsible for keeping it accurate. What do you say to everyone list only 2 items that was in one of the bags. I'll start:

1. Stripped down MRE's
              2. ESEE4

I would say that everyone should cut and paste the list above it, and then add to it at the end.
              For anyone posting from a droid or other phone, it's faster to hit the quote option, then remove everything except the list items. It will still look like this:

1. Stripped down MREs
              2. ESEE4
              3 Grilliput
              4 Poncho & wubbie (I list them together on purpose, if you have one component, you probably have the other.)
              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Morgans pack list

1. Stripped down MREs
                2. ESEE4
                3 Grilliput
                4 Poncho & wubbie (I list them together on purpose, if you have one component, you probably have the other.)
                5. Platypus water bladder
                6. Stainless steel water bottle
                Pastemistress. Now aka Mimi

Comment

Morgans pack list

1. Stripped down MREs
                  2. ESEE4
                  3 Grilliput
                  5. Platypus water bladder
                  6. Stainless steel water bottle
                  7. Maxpedition Devil Dog
                  8. Heavy Carhardt Coat
                  Defund the Media !!

Comment

Morgans pack list

Come on, you're only supposed to post TWO!
                    Pastemistress. Now aka Mimi

Comment

Morgans pack list

Not going to use Morgans pack but my own that I had with me over the weekend. Wife thought it was silly that I was going to bring it along but after this past wekend and with over 8 tornadoes that had passed from close to very close to the house she started to see the purpose of one.
                      1-45 pistol
                      1-box 45 ammo
                      1-6x9 tarp
                      1-leatherman
                      1-plastic multi compartment plastic storage container
                      includes-bandages,tye wraps,matches,small bottle aspirin,small bottle tylenol,fire gell,spare batteries,mosquito wipes,burn cream ace bandage wrap,small instant glue,fishing lines and hooks and some other stuff.
                      2-pair socks
                      2-lightweight rain covers
                      1-knit cap
                      2-small maglites
                      map of oklahoma
                      small pair binoculars
                      8- energy bars
                      water tablets
                      canteen and cup
                      1-poncho and liner
                      silver ware
                      6 inch hunting knife
                      salt and pepper
                      tobasco sauce
                      spare glasses
                      spare sun glasses
                      25 feet 550 cord
                      compass
                      small grill out of a old bbq grill
                      1-50 roll small nylon rope
                      2 55 gallon trash bags
                      and my 2 meter handheld with a copy of all repeaters in the 3 state area.

This is what I had with me at all times during our trip. She asked me why I had all this after we went thru our first day of storms and I told her the what if story. She kinda listened and we went about our rat killing the rest of the day. Day 2 brought more storms and after she saw the devastation in south OKC she said she understands now why and she wants her own bag in her car. We even went out and picked her up a 2 meter handheld and she will be studying for her license.
                      After I had broke down each and everything I had she finally clicked on what I have been trying to do. There were so many people that had nothing and did not know where and what to do. I know this is only a good 3/4 day bag but it would substain me and that is the bottom line. I can clean a fish or skin a rabbit if needed but as I see it for now this is all I needed to carry. Yes if the sun blew its wad and stopped the electric flow that this is marginal but a country boy can survive. Might not be pretty but like morgan, there is a way to get things done.

Comment

Im looking forward to see his list in one place.

I have a few of the items in his bad, the take down grill being the most prominent. I did buy the fire bowl, az burns like a shingle factory if it catches and I can bury all the evidence more easily

I know Im new here, but Ive recommended a book for many years from another site Im a member of. It has a low tolerance for the hype and tinfoil as very few others. Anyway, something to look at if interested. Ive given a pile of these books to people I cared about seeing again. Its that good a book.
                        Experienced military training with comprehensive environment survival preparedness for military personnel, law enforcement and civilians.

Ive shamelessly stolen my run like hell bag list from this book, the level 3 list is a get home over the bodies bag.
                        Owner of the quietsurvivalist.com

Comment

Me too! I guess this has been started and neglected...

Comment

It'll get done, when I return from our little adventure I'll make it a priority.
                            I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Kifaru.

Comment

Working...
                              X