Kolpin Chainsaw Press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kolpin Chainsaw Press

Read the thread where kickstand picked up a MS180 Stihl. Reminded me that i just mounted this saw press to my fourwheeler to help my lug it around the property.
    This thing is great and holds my saw Stihl Farmboss quite well. It is a bit pricey ($65) but its cheaper than other options out there and i'm not bouncing my saw around on top of the wood in my dump cart when i'm headed back with a full load.
    NOTE: I havent used it enough to wear out the pads but once they are gone I will probably seek to replace them with a more durable rubber. Probably take an ole inner-tube and cut it into strips.

https://www.amazon.com/Kolpin-Univer...2383390&sr=8-1

I need one for my tractor!

Comment

Do you have to use a pink saw in it?
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

I may just have to build one of those!

Comment

I am secure in my manhood, I can run a pink saw. At least it is not an electric chain saw like someone I know......

Comment

Im secure enough in my manhood to admit that the 40V Ryobi chainsaw I bought for my wife has become my go-to saw for all but the biggest jobs.
            [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Comment

Yah, so there!
              Defund the Media !!

Comment

I wanted to hate it, I wanted to make fun of it but there is just something about having a 16" chainsaw that starts at the touch of the trigger and makes almost no noise and shuts off as soon as your done cutting.
                [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Comment

Working...
                X