replied
    Unless it's on a racing slick then it's Mickey Thompson

Leave a comment:

• kickstand
    replied
    Originally posted by RD View Post

Mud tir

RD

Of course I am sure I will get schooled from Kick, but hey it doesn't happen much. )
    Well, if you insist, it's Mud Terrain, or Money Tire, cause them things ain't cheap!

Leave a comment:

• RD
    replied
    Originally posted by redman2006 View Post
    M/T= Mall Troller?
    medium tire?
    maximum tread?
    Mud tir

RD

Of course I am sure I will get schooled from Kick, but hey it doesn't happen much. )

Leave a comment:

• redman2006
    replied
    M/T= Mall Troller?
    medium tire?
    maximum tread?

Leave a comment:

• olfart
    replied
    Originally posted by knotReally View Post

... burn our own trash, drive loud jacked up vehicles that ARENT clean, know what M/T means on their tires, know all their neighbors and dont ever expect anything in return for helping someone out
    And if you're far enough out in the sticks, you don't even bother to wash your vehicles, because they'll just get muddy again as soon as you leave the driveway.

Leave a comment:

• knotReally
    replied
    LOL nope, just transplant assholes. Why do you move to the country in redneck USA (seriously, our town was voted most redneck town in Georgia) and bitch when people in the country do country things? Yes, we raise stock, shoot guns, hunt deer, shoot geese, drive fence posts early in the morning, and 1001 other things that are done in the country. Lighten up a little and try it, you might enjoy it.
    ... burn our own trash, drive loud jacked up vehicles that ARENT clean, know what M/T means on their tires, know all their neighbors and dont ever expect anything in return for helping someone out

Leave a comment:

• 0utlaw
    replied
    I'm near the tristate border, Florida Man makes frequent covert ops into GA and AL

Leave a comment:

• redman2006
    replied
    nope North West,

Leave a comment:

• 0utlaw
    replied
    You wouldn't happen to be near the FL-GA line would you? lol

Leave a comment:

• redman2006
    replied
    LOL nope, just transplant assholes. Why do you move to the country in redneck USA (seriously, our town was voted most redneck town in Georgia) and bitch when people in the country do country things? Yes, we raise stock, shoot guns, hunt deer, shoot geese, drive fence posts early in the morning, and 1001 other things that are done in the country. Lighten up a little and try it, you might enjoy it.

Leave a comment:

• kickstand
    replied
    Heck yeah. get together here. Bring your guns. There is a little space to shoot. It might do the neighbors some good to see more than just me around shooting. Make them think twice before borrowing.
    Your neighbors don't happen to be barristers that got the land for cheap, do they?

Last edited by kickstand; 01-27-2021, 11:39 AM. Reason: Fixed Auto-misspell

Leave a comment:

• 0utlaw
    replied
    There's just something particularly satisfying about the sound of a 45/70 going off

Leave a comment:

• redman2006
    replied
    I don't know for sure, but that 45-70 is a much sharper crack, and I load for that one. I am not shooting the powderpuff trapdoor loads, these are marlin hunting loads. I need to load for 12 ga as well, but have never done any shot shell loading

Leave a comment:

• knotReally
    replied
    A 45-70 makes one heck of a boom at first light.
    I'd say a 12ga shot would give the same noise for cheaper but you might be able to find 45-70 rounds easier than 12 ga these days.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X