Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quality Source of MREs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by airdrop View Post
    A friend has Costco an their running a speical by order of mountian house pack and it comes out to $4 / meal if your near one check it out on line .
    $63.99 ($16 off). Limit 10
    Shipping is included (free)

    https://www.costco.com/mountain-hous...100642273.html

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by redman2006 View Post
      A 45-70 makes one heck of a boom at first light.
      I'd say a 12ga shot would give the same noise for cheaper but you might be able to find 45-70 rounds easier than 12 ga these days.

      Comment


      • #18
        I don't know for sure, but that 45-70 is a much sharper crack, and I load for that one. I am not shooting the powderpuff trapdoor loads, these are marlin hunting loads. I need to load for 12 ga as well, but have never done any shot shell loading

        Comment


        • #19
          There's just something particularly satisfying about the sound of a 45/70 going off
          [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

          [I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

          [I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by redman2006 View Post
            Heck yeah. get together here. Bring your guns. There is a little space to shoot. It might do the neighbors some good to see more than just me around shooting. Make them think twice before borrowing.
            Your neighbors don't happen to be barristers that got the land for cheap, do they?

            Last edited by kickstand; 01-27-2021, 11:39 AM. Reason: Fixed Auto-misspell
            Defund the Media !

            Comment


            • #21
              LOL nope, just transplant assholes. Why do you move to the country in redneck USA (seriously, our town was voted most redneck town in Georgia) and bitch when people in the country do country things? Yes, we raise stock, shoot guns, hunt deer, shoot geese, drive fence posts early in the morning, and 1001 other things that are done in the country. Lighten up a little and try it, you might enjoy it.

              Comment


              • #22
                You wouldn't happen to be near the FL-GA line would you? lol
                [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

                [I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

                [I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

                Comment


                • #23
                  nope North West,

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I'm near the tristate border, Florida Man makes frequent covert ops into GA and AL
                    [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

                    [I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

                    [I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by redman2006 View Post
                      LOL nope, just transplant assholes. Why do you move to the country in redneck USA (seriously, our town was voted most redneck town in Georgia) and bitch when people in the country do country things? Yes, we raise stock, shoot guns, hunt deer, shoot geese, drive fence posts early in the morning, and 1001 other things that are done in the country. Lighten up a little and try it, you might enjoy it.
                      ... burn our own trash, drive loud jacked up vehicles that ARENT clean, know what M/T means on their tires, know all their neighbors and dont ever expect anything in return for helping someone out

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by knotReally View Post

                        ... burn our own trash, drive loud jacked up vehicles that ARENT clean, know what M/T means on their tires, know all their neighbors and dont ever expect anything in return for helping someone out
                        And if you're far enough out in the sticks, you don't even bother to wash your vehicles, because they'll just get muddy again as soon as you leave the driveway.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          M/T= Mall Troller?
                          medium tire?
                          maximum tread?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by redman2006 View Post
                            M/T= Mall Troller?
                            medium tire?
                            maximum tread?
                            Mud tir

                            RD

                            Of course I am sure I will get schooled from Kick, but hey it doesn't happen much. )
                            Sometimes I wrestle with my demons, other times we just snuggle.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by RD View Post

                              Mud tir

                              RD

                              Of course I am sure I will get schooled from Kick, but hey it doesn't happen much. )
                              Well, if you insist, it's Mud Terrain, or Money Tire, cause them things ain't cheap!
                              Defund the Media !

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Unless it's on a racing slick then it's Mickey Thompson
                                [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

                                [I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

                                [I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X