Fresh Meat from FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh Meat from FL

Hey Ya'll. Found this website and Angery American books because of my Aunt and Uncle.
    Have some property in N. FL. Moved here from Clearwater a few years back.
    My interests are gardening, animal farming, nutrition, cooking, herbs, and pioneer techniques, nature in general, and just breaking into aquaponics.
    My husband is more about the prepping side; hardware, trapping, hunting, and anything else that can be bought at the man store.
    He is really in the know when it comes to all things labeled 'conspiracy', economics, unrest in the middle-east, going back to the beginning, and the hidden truths behind government actions.
    Together, we make a well rounded team.

Hey from Sumter!
    Daughter of a Ghost Town.

Comment

Welcome to our slice of the internet from southern New Mexico. I'm not sure if it's because it's a "local" story, or just what , but we sure have our fair share of Floridians . Not complaining, just commenting . Heck, we even like some of em.
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin..

Comment

Welcome to the board! Glad to have you here. We need more Floridiots! lol
          I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Welcome from Kentucky.

Dave

Comment

Welcome from SC.

Comment

Welcome from MO.
                Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Hello, all kinds of skills are welcome here.
                  quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome from Ks

RD
                    Sometimes I wrestle with my demons, other times we just snuggle.

Comment

Welcome from Lake County, FL

Comment

Originally posted by southernmom View Post
                        Hey from Sumter!
                        Thanks for the welcome Southernmom. I've really enjoyed reading your input on gardening. I believe you've met my Aunt and Uncle 'Roach'. They've been spending a lot more time visiting our Homestead lately. Guess you could say we have a roach infestation. lol.

Comment

thanks for the welcome Valliam13. I enjoy reading your posts.

Comment

Thanks, Kickstand! Good to virtually know you. I got turned onto the books because of the local factor, being a stone's throw from Trenton. I drove straight through NM once, didn't see anything worth stopping for.

Comment

Originally posted by W.Lynn View Post
                              Hello, all kinds of skills are welcome here.
                              Thank you much. How are you Thad? Just curious? Not THE Thad, cause I see another one. Does that just mean you're tight with 'Morgan'?

Comment

Working...
                              X