Hello for Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello for Indiana

Just found the books, they are the Best I have found and have been around for a while.
    Work about 40 miles from home and live in the country.. Hope we never have these problems but not a good feeling in the air..

Everyone stay safe..

Greetings from SE WI. Welcome - hope you enjoy the site. Much to learn ..

Comment

Hello. I do believe you're right about the feeling in the air.

And I get to spend so much time pretending all is well, or the grandchildren would refuse to go to school for fear of leaving their mama alone. Birthdays, Hallowe'en, and the holidays are coming.
      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Hi Buckshot, welcome to the forum from southern New Mexico. I hope that you realize that we tend to abbreviate names around here, so if we call you BS, don't take it personally.

My wife and I were just talking about the "feeling in the air", and AA has commented about it on the home page. Let's all hope that we're just being Nervous Nellies, and that it's all for naught.

Have you been prepping very long?
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome from Ks.

RD
          Sometimes I wrestle with my demons, other times we just snuggle.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Buckshot. Glad you found us. Sadly I share your stress.
            I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

HI Buckshot! Welcome from MO.
              Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
              Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Hey Buckshot, another recent discoverer of the series from IN here.

The series and the site are a great source of knowledge, but even more than that it makes you think how you'll handle your own individual circumstances given a variety of challenges.

Comment

Hi and welcome from Central FL

Comment

Working...
                  X