Road warrior checking in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road warrior checking in

IMG_4275.jpgjust came across the books on audible. Listened to all 7 of them in less then 2 weeks. Started #1 again today for the gear list to compare against my pack. We live just south of San Antonio, and work in Houston or south texas so I'm always 200-300 miles from home. Loved the books and am waiting for the next ones to come.
    Last edited by Bluewave; 08-20-2016, 03:40 PM.

Welcome from FL. I just finished the first book today and will be starting on the second in the series tonight.

Comment

Awesome that you put a pack together. But my recommendation is to use that gear! Get out and put it to use. See what works and what doesn't. And make a list of things you used, things you didn't use, and things you wished you had. Then change your pack accordingly.

Comment

Glad you found us Bluewave. Texas is a great state, I'm working on a book now you folks should enjoy. Glad to see the books got you thinking.
        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Hey Blue, welcome from a "neighbor" up in New Mexico, just outside El Paso. Sounds like you've got this fairly well handled. Are you into Ham radio, or at least interested in it?
          How much of that 200-300 miles do you think your pack will make it before it's an empty shell?
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

It looks like it is pretty lean. Just North in ATX.

Comment

Heya, Georgetown (sort of,) here.
              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

hey everyone, didn't get notified of new reply's the pack is about 65 lbs right now, I think I have a fairly good shot at making the full walk on the supplies in the bag. I copied this list on here for a lot of stuff and then modified based off experience or what I like instead. To the above poster, Im just getting our ham radios situated, it will be a few weeks out still but I bought the baofeng radios for our bags and got them set up already.

Comment

Working...
                X