Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kickstand
    replied
    10 years now my friend. We still think of you and miss you. And I actually remembered on the correct day for a change. I tried to post up a Guinness, but the site wouldn't let me.

Leave a comment:

• kickstand
    replied
    9 years (plus a couple of weeks, sorry!) gone, but never, ever forgotten. We miss you brother.

Edit: I tried to add a picture, but it kept locking up.

Leave a comment:

• RD
    replied
    Originally posted by kickstand View Post
    I'm getting better, only a week or so late. We sure do miss you old friend.

Guiness-pint.jpg
    Here Here .

Leave a comment:

• kickstand
    replied
    I'm getting better, only a week or so late. We sure do miss you old friend.

Guiness-pint.jpg

Leave a comment:

• kickstand
    replied
    Due to, well, let's be honest there's no excuse. A month and a half late, but here's to a friend gone, but never forgotten.

69224-istock-458646129_0.jpg

Leave a comment:

• W.Lynn
    replied
    Poured my drink last night, since I expected to be on a conference call tonight.

Leave a comment:

• kickstand
    replied
    Although the day has gotten away from me, I wanted to remember an old friend, gone now 6 years today. Brother, I miss you.

20200105_181101.jpg

Leave a comment:

• sawyerrt10
    replied
    Amen! RIP Brother!

Leave a comment:

• kickstand
    replied
    Well, the earth has made another trip around the sun since we've last visited this thread. I hate remembering today, but I would hate forgetting it even more.
    I remember that last Christmas Eve, when he was home on leave. I was on this website, and happened to see his name pop up on the log of who was online. I sent him a PM asking if it was really him, and it was. He was at his base, trying to find a ride home to surprise his family for Christmas. I couldn't believe that I was fortunate enough to find out that he was home & safe before his family knew.
    We visited for a bit, and then he found a ride. Later that week, before returning to the field for the final time, a group of us had the pleasure of visiting with him and his young daughter in chat, just a day or so before he had to return to his unit. The entire family was planning on visiting the States the following summer, and had plans to join a group of us that were meeting up in Wyoming. His daughter was so looking forward to seeing all the horses at the ranch. We got word a few days later that he was forever gone. To a brother gone, but never forgotten. We miss ya.

20190104_090912.jpg

If you want to read some more about him, you can start off with the first post here. https://angeryamerican.net/showthrea...ts-and-stories

Leave a comment:

• W.Lynn
    replied
    Never forget.

Leave a comment:

• Jstwaiting
    replied
    Gone but not forgotten. Sleep with the Angels.

Leave a comment:

• kickstand
    replied
    Damn, I hate remembering this day. 4 years later, you're still missed and thought of.

Guiness.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Kailani Kealoha
    replied
    Never got to know you well but you will be missed. Thank you for your service.

Leave a comment:

• W.Lynn
    replied
    Indeed.

Leave a comment:

• sawyerrt10
    replied
    absent companions

Leave a comment:

Working...
X