No announcement yet.

Meet the Author

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, I'm home. 40 ounces of red bull has a very profound affect. The drive wasn't that bad really. I crashed shortly after arriving and just got up. Handed out all the bribes, they were a big hit. I picked up a hat that looks like a wolfs face, like a stocking cap kind of thing with these deals that hang down. It was for my 16 year old, I told the guys she would like it. When I got up she was sitting in the living room wearing it. I didn't tell them what you freaks did with the two buffalo, but they are well received.

The trip was a lot of fun, I had a great time. Un and the mrs were extremely hospitable, he even sent me home with some very nice gifts. Tex and the native too were gracious hosts, tolerating our drunken debauchery. AD was everything I expected, he can shoot nearly as good as he can drink. Not to mention me can make a pussy growl, Spud will never be the same.

If we can do this in June, on a great scale, it will be one hell of a time. Thanks guys, it truly was amazing.
    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

• Whadda ya mean "if"?
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Working...
      X