No announcement yet.

Meet the Author

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would i want to meet this sob? I already know him and he never comes to visit
    Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

You're a big help Vincent, now you tell me...

Comment

I like their Liberty Hill location already. Bet I can find that one.
        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Order me the Chorizo and Egg plate, corn tortillas. And a Green Chili Verde (Pork) burrito for the road. Tin foil and the exhust manifold heat up. I am good to go.

Oh ya make sure the windows will roll down
          Last edited by AD; 10-01-2013, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Lunch was good, showed off the giant 3 year old grandson, introduced daughter, got books signed.

Comment

I hope you had him sign someone's name that would actually have some meaning, or atleast one that people would recognize.

Tex
              = 2
              sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

AD, they weren't functional for breakfast, we had to go elsewhere and have lunch.

Comment

AA has graciously allowed me to ride shotgun in UNs vehicle for our trip across the west. He said something about respecting my age and allowing me to ride up front.

Really shows you what kind of guy he really is at his core.

Comment

Fun lunch out, we should have local events, now I've actually seen the faces of two Austin residents I met on SB.

And the small grandson is whining real bad. After seeing un's wheels, he wants a winch on the front of the Suburban.

Comment

Originally posted by AD View Post
                      AA has graciously allowed me to ride shotgun in UNs vehicle for our trip across the west. He said something about respecting my age and allowing me to ride up front.

AD, I think you misunderstood... he meant "up front" like a trophy buck on the hood.
                      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Originally posted by AD View Post

Actually, I've seen a pic of Un's vehicle and it isn't that big. I'm thinking somebody is feigning respect in order to garner ample room for their posterior. Of course, I could be wrong. I leave it up to you to decide.

Tex
                        = 2
                        sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

We're all anxiously awaiting trip updates. I checked the APRS site, but it still shows Un @ home.
                          Defund the Media !!

Comment

Un mentioned still having to get some things done before going.

Comment

Moving in the AM. I wont be part of the BIG ASS movement until Friday afternoon.

Comment

In other words, AA ran him out of whiskey.
                                Defund the Media !!

Comment

Working...
                                X