No announcement yet.

Meet the Author

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since you guys seem to have an affinity for riffraff, you might as well invite that one legged SOB from New Mexico.

I haven't seen Lorky around for a while. If he would check in we could maybe head up there.

There is Av8r84 over in South Dakota too. Maybe he will see all of this. I saw him pipe up about DeDwood the other day. That isn't far at all. Maybe he could meet us over there, or he could even shoot over here.

Since four of us are goi g to be getting together, we may as well extend the invit to any others who would like to come. I am a pretty good ways from everyone though and it is short notice, but if any here would like to come spend a day or two, you are invited.

Tex
    = 2
    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Send him an e-mail..

Comment

I invited Kick, he can't get away right now. He will be there in June though. I want to try and drop in where I can, but there is only so much time. I'll post up my travel plans tomorrow on the everyday thread, or maybe the Good, Bad and Tex thread.
        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Or maybe one of those rancher threads he never used.

Comment

LOL, yeah, PLENTY of space over there.
            I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Jr has a question about the expo (I did look on the site & it didn't say) - is the location of the expo "posted"?
              He will not be able to make it Friday evening (sorry AD), but he will be there Saturday morning.
              Pastemistress. Now aka Mimi

Comment

It is where they have the Denver Stockshow.

Tex
                = 2
                sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

And?

Comment

What do you mean "posted" - ie: restricted CC, or the location of the event? Maybe Tex knows both answers as he's been there.

Comment

Self Reliance Expo 2013

10/04/2013 - 10/05/2013

Where
                      Denver National Western Complex
                      Denver, Colorado
                      Last edited by kickstand; 09-30-2013, 09:12 AM.
                      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Originally posted by unseenone View Post
                        What do you mean "posted" - ie: restricted CC, or the location of the event? Maybe Tex knows both answers as he's been there.
                        Is it Restricted CC?
                        Sorry I just realized why there was confusion. "Posted" is the nomenclature used in my area for no Cc allowed (either by statute or choice of proprty owner/business)

Comment

I don't know about that, Gwyn. He might check online and see what the law is in Denver. I believe it is legal to CC in Denver, but I don't know about the expo grounds.

Tex
                          = 2
                          sigpic

Comment

If he comes with hardware, my guess is that if he hangs by the AA table he wont be the only one

Comment

I search the event owners web site high and low, and there was no mention of it. I we should come prepared.

Comment

Me too. Dd not find anything prohibiting.

In AZ if it is posted, and they discover, they can ask you to leave. If you do, no harm no foul. If you dont, minor trespassing.

I ignore all signs unless a state or fed facility.

Comment

Working...
                                X