No announcement yet.

Reviews, Events, Links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Angery American at the Self Reliance Expo October 4 - 5 Denver Colorado.

Learn more about the expo at Self Reliance Expo.

SREDenver2013-3.jpg
    Last edited by unseenone; 08-20-2013, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Mind the carry rules there, Colorado has a limit on how many rounds you can have in the magazine, it's capacity has nothing to do with it.
      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

After Denver, ya should head south on I25 for about 10 hours. We'll go riding. Hell, someone's bound to be lookin for a one-legged test driver, right?
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
          After Denver, ya should head south on I25 for about 10 hours. We'll go riding. Hell, someone's bound to be lookin for a one-legged test driver, right?
          OR, Dum Dum, he could go four hours north and hunt speed goats for a day or two.
          AA, see if you can have your plane tickets booked for the 7th or 8th and come on up for a couple days. There will be plenty of tags left over and we can pick them up pretty cheap. I think a doe tag is something like $35. You could buy a cooler and dry ice and take the meat home with you.

Tex
          = 2
          sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

The Native says we can go. She wants to go hear some of the speakers and participate in some classes.

Bill, participate means she wants to take part, or be a part of the classes. I hope this helps.

Tex
            = 2
            sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

See response in everyday stuff...
              Defund the Media !!

Comment

I'll have to see what my schedule looks like Tex, I'd love to come up and go shoot some goats. Still trying to decide if I'm going to drive out or not, I hate flying. If I drive I can bring some bang bang toys, we'll have to see. I have another event in October as well, https://www.facebook.com/ApocaCon. If anyone is near Long Beach Ca let me know.
                I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

I dont see you listed as going or invited? Frickin poser!!!!
                  Last edited by AD; 08-22-2013, 09:42 PM.

Comment

BTW I just found my avatar

Comment

It's been here all along;

Comment

Hey I am old and slow.

Comment

Well, for a change your right on both accounts AD, fircken poser. You look good in a moo moo.
                          I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

He made it to Wyoming

I bought two of each. The checkout guy asked if I realized that I was buying two of each book and I told him I had already read both books and I was sending copies to friends. He then asked if the books were any good. I told him that I was friends with the author and had actually read both books before they were even in print. He didn't believe me at first and then the Hostile Native told him it was true and he should encourage people to buy them. I told him if he would give me a discount I would bring the author in sometime to sign autographs.

By the way, AA, next to you come out we have to run up to Hastings for a little while. Bring a pen.

Tex
                            Attached Files
                            = 2
                            sigpic

Comment

Look who's book is on the list!

Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                              Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Well now, isn't that cool as hell.
                                I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Working...
                                X