Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Reliance Expo 4-4/2014 Mesqute TX

Meet the Author

Join us at the largest event of its kind in the country! Enjoy two days of exhibitors, presentations, and hands on classes! AA will have a booth at the show, bring in your books and he will sign them.

The show in Denver was a huge success. It was a lot of fun, and the entire show was really fun and exciting. There were a ton of folks there. There will be more to see at the Mesquite Expo... Don't miss it.

AA & Penguin will be giving away some books as well if you need a copy.

Maybe i should go and pick up the books i had from the last show that you guys stole from me. Yea yea dont worry we will mail them to you....... Two full sets of GH and make beer/liq book along with an extra copy of the the end of the world preps. Maybe I should check the mail box......FAT Chance

Comment

What I don't get is, why a convention hall? Doesn't it defeat the purpose of the event? Do it outside, rain, shine, hail. Let some deer and squirrels loose. Show the expo goers how to deal with a snakebite on a real victim. Set a broken arm on a live volunteer...

Most importantly, why always out west? Why not here on the east coast? North Carolina or Florida would be great places to hold something like that and we could pick oranges afterwards.
      You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
      Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

It's not EOTAWKI Yet, this show was so huge it would be difficult to have outside. I can't speak for Ron the organizer, but if you can't legally conceal carry, there won't be a show at that location or building.

There is one listed in Richmond Virginia, isn't that "east" of here.

I'm sure they will be keenly interested in everyone's' comments.

Comment

I thought that was Richmond, TX.

My mistake, it is VA. And right about the time for the 6 month condiment test :P
          Last edited by MillenniumMan; 03-04-2014, 12:00 PM. Reason: It was VA.
          You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
          Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
          Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

For those who can't attend and are interested in some of the Presentations that are being offered, they have a limited time $37 membership to give you online access (limited time period) to all the presentations that they are having. Click on the Online Presentations Tab.
            Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
            Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Show is this coming weekend. Friday and Saturday.
              If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

I'm here!! Who's coming?

Comment

I should show up Saturday to hear our FUBAR writer talk.
                  If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

I was gonna try to go, but I got a stomach illness. Doing everybody and myself a favor, and staying home.
                    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Originally posted by AD View Post
                      Maybe i should go and pick up the books i had from the last show that you guys stole from me. Yea yea dont worry we will mail them to you....... Two full sets of GH and make beer/liq book along with an extra copy of the the end of the world preps. Maybe I should check the mail box......FAT Chance
                      AD ..I guess that you have not learned anything from the going home books....Don't trust the mailman....
                      They will steal your stuff and buy up all the bullets ...
                      DD
                      OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Originally posted by dangerdan View Post
                        AD ..I guess that you have not learned anything from the going home books....Don't trust the mailman....
                        They will steal your stuff and buy up all the bullets ...
                        DD
                        Dan

It was not the mailman. If was AA and UN.....my friends????? Who ripped me off.

Comment

So should I empty the box I set aside for you?

Comment

Originally posted by unseenone View Post
                            So should I empty the box I set aside for you?
                            Yeah, he gets alot more enjoyment out of the whining than he ever would the reading.

Send him some cheese.

Tex
                            = 2
                            sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Talking about calling the pot black,WOW
                              Sometimes I question my sanity but the unicorn and gummy bears told me I am fine

Comment

Working...
                              X