No announcement yet.

Self Reliance Expo 4-4/2014 Mesqute TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all have fun. Make sure to give us an AAR.
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Kick

Should be "SITREP" before AAR

Comment

I went I saw AA and he autographed some of his books. I asked him how he liked his new job and he just smiled. I have a copy of his going home book and he gave me one of the new ones to go with it. I can remember how all of us tried to get him to publish back then and I am so very glad that he finally gave in!! Thank you for the kind conversation at the show and I will be looking forward to your new book. Thanks for the autograph.

Comment

Too right teedee, I read a lot, so much that IS published never should have seen the light of day. As a result, some of us notice a marketable story when we see one, even if it does need filtered through editors that have more than a 5th grade spelling level.
          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Tee, where the heck ya been? Call me jealous!
            Defund the Media !!

Comment

I'm still here at work. Somebody take video and put it up, please?
              You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
              Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
              Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

I think the show was a great success. I owe Un a enormous thank you. He works his but off to help, hell, run the booth. Penguin really owes him as he picked up the slack when Phil bailed to go to Tulsa. Thanks brother, it really wouldn't be the same without you. PF and Nich dropped by, PF thinks he's a funny guy, got a laugh out of me though! Rock was there, great to see you again buddy. Tee, thanks for coming by as well as anyone else I'm missing. It really is great to get to meet you guys when I'm out running around.

We met some great LEO's from College Station, these guys are like grapes and come in bunches but are exactly the kind of guys we need on our side, Gary if you see this I had a great time with you and the crew.
                I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Heard you did a FANTASTIC talk AA. Love to hear it in person sometime in June maybe.
                  Last edited by DMH; 04-06-2014, 10:58 AM.
                  Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                  Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

AA Hole gets interviewed by Shaun of the Dead.
                    20140405_155343.jpg

A part of a large fan club of LEO's and families. They stalked AA for two days.
                    20140405_145215.jpg

The typical Mob scene at AA's booth.
                    20140404_122825.jpg

Comment

Hey UN, HTF is Shawn of the Dead?

Comment

Shawn is a professional Zombie killer.LOL
                        If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Never heard of him

Comment

AD, you would have been proud of AA during the Expo. While we were there watching his fan club go by the lights went out in the building. After a minute of darkness, AA reached into his get back home bag and whipped out this little light and kept on signing books and BSing with the people. True prepared camper.
                            If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Rock, Glen mentioned that on his radio show today. He said that the gal from Mercury One called him and told him that everyone whipped out their flashlights and it was business as usual. At first I thought he was going to say that he got AA's books and was going to interview him. Maybe next time.
                              Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                              Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Un....where is the pic with you in it? It was great meeting Chris and his family. And hats off to Un who stepped in. Great meeting you both!
                                NICHEVO

Comment

Working...
                                X