• Show
Clear All

• Simply, "home"

Comment

• "Where Is Home"
      Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by AmericanBTGoG View Post
        I wasn't gonna ask, but where the fuck is there a range in friggin' Florida?
        Im new here but I've just started reading thru the posts after reading the first 3 books, one thing I love about the books is how Angery uses real places and names and its great to be able to look them up on google earth and see them. Adds a lot of authenticity to the books , 'keeps it real' if you know what I mean

here is one the bombing range gates, found it by following the highway names in the books.

82240435.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Goingbush View Post
          Im new here but I've just started reading thru the posts after reading the first 3 books, one thing I love about the books is how Angery uses real places and names and its great to be able to look them up on google earth and see them. Adds a lot of authenticity to the books , 'keeps it real' if you know what I mean

here is one the bombing range gates, found it by following the highway names in the books.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1290[/ATTACH]
          HERE IS THE WEBSITE:

The Navy's Pinecastle Impact (Bombing) Range is located in the Ocala National Forest near Orlando, Florida.
          According to my watch the time is now
          Past is dead and gone
          Don't try to shake it just nod your head
          Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On - Jimmy Buffett

Comment

• and then there is this one.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avon_Park_Air_Force_Range
            According to my watch the time is now
            Past is dead and gone
            Don't try to shake it just nod your head
            Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On - Jimmy Buffett

Comment

• AA, can you tell us if the series ends with Forsaking Home, or will there be a Returning Home and possibly more?
              Defund the Media !!

Comment

• Hell no, it isn't ending anytime soon. This damn thing is going to be like the never ending story. The rumor I'm hearing is that Morgan and crew are having to bug out to an undisclosed location out west and then we will get to read, "Home, Home on the Range".

Stay tuned boys and girls and remember, Drink More Ovaltine.

Tex
                Last edited by Tex; 03-05-2014, 02:42 PM.
                = 2
                sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

• So, eventually we may be reading "Old Folks Home", and maybe "Where's Home?"? Cool!
                  Defund the Media !!

Comment

• I just got notification for pre order of Forsaking home from Amazon .
                    Available June 24 2014

DD
                    OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

• I have book 4 on pre-order with Nook. It still says 26 March 14. I guess that me be a bit different.

Comment

• I agree with Gwynmael's title ideas. They flow with the other titles.

Comment

• Well I have started book 4 and will let you know what I think when I am finished. For those that do not know I was able to get a copy from first to read .com.

Comment

• Bro

Thanks for posting. We did not know about FTR http://www.firsttoread.com

image.jpg

Comment

• Kick,you forgot about book "The Old Folks Home"
                              Sometimes I question my sanity but the unicorn and gummy bears told me I am fine

Comment

• Ok boys and girls I finished book 4 and it is an excellent read. I am not going to give away any details but we are introduced to some new people in the story. It kept me glued to the pages just as the first 3 in the series have. Keep it up AA absolutely love the series.

Comment

Working...
                                X