No announcement yet.

Going Home Book 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here comes the excuses. The two holer has heat doesn't it. As in the half moon shack and writing room.
    If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

• Exactly, MelissaAnn. It's going to be as bad as with the last Harry Potter book. Everyone's gonna be "Buh, what happened after? Where's things going with Harry and Ginny? Did Luna ever find real Wrackspurts? Where's the prequel when Harry's dad and Sirius......" Blah blah blah BLAH!!!!

Glad the only book I've ever written was a dehydration manual. Characters without end are a pain in the ass.
      You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
      Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

• Originally posted by AmericanBTGoG View Post
        I wasn't gonna ask, but where the fuck is there a range in friggin' Florida?
        We have several nice ranges in Florida. The one I joined goes out to 800 yards, not bad for Volusia county or anywhere else in the nation.

Comment

• Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
          It'll be a while, like May. This one is taking longer because it wasn't already wrote when I signed with Penguin, sucks I know, but I'm working on it.
          Will be worth the wait if that fema camp finally gets sorted out, I was glued to the last book waiting and waiting for the inmates to be liberated.

Comment

• Future Home?

Comment

• Originally posted by Watchdog View Post
              Future Home?
              The county isn't bad to live in but keep away from Daytona Beach proper. Homes there are very cheap, a 3 bedroom home goes for peanuts because the neighborhoods look like Somalia. The good properties are in Ormond, South Daytona, Port Orange, etc.. Housing is more expensive in the civilized areas of course but at least what you buy stands a good chance of gaining value while being a safe place to live.

Beaches here are outstanding and the Volusia county gun and hunt club has to be one of the best ranges I have ever been to.

Comment

• Originally posted by oif2009 View Post
                The county isn't bad to live in but keep away from Daytona Beach proper. Homes there are very cheap, a 3 bedroom home goes for peanuts because the neighborhoods look like Somalia. The good properties are in Ormond, South Daytona, Port Orange, etc..
                Know anyone in that area willing to rent their houses out during bike week? I don't want to take advantage of who I USE to stay with down there....and looking for maybe someone willing to rent their house for a few days to 2 people

Comment

• Caster, If and when you head down I95 I assume, stop by if you need a pitstop...I am right off the interstate!
                  According to my watch the time is now
                  Past is dead and gone
                  Don't try to shake it just nod your head
                  Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On - Jimmy Buffett

Comment

• Boys. contact me. I have acess to a house in Melbourne. Little bit of a drive, but it's a nice place. Just don't ask the young lady question. I mean, any, period.
                    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

• *sigh* I have no room in my home, however I do have a manger and I'll be willing to open it to any weary, pregnant travelers...
                      You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
                      Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
                      Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

• Is that the "Love Shack" you pay for on the side

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
                        Boys. contact me. I have acess to a house in Melbourne. Little bit of a drive, but it's a nice place. Just don't ask the young lady question. I mean, any, period.

Comment

• Originally posted by AD View Post
                          Is that the "Love Shack" you pay for on the side

That's not "15 miles" like it is in the song

Comment

• Originally posted by CasterTroy View Post
                            Know anyone in that area willing to rent their houses out during bike week? I don't want to take advantage of who I USE to stay with down there....and looking for maybe someone willing to rent their house for a few days to 2 people
                            Can't help there

Comment

• I'm in the Melbourne area too.

Comment

• Ahh! I feel like I'm in this created apocalypse! I'm buggin' out!

Comment

Working...
                                X