Ready for Book 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready for Book 12

I mean, "Engineering Home" has been out for a couple of weeks now, and A.A. might think we had forgotten about the gang if we don't start whining for Moar Buk!
    Defund the Media !!

Well considering we are hanging from a lamp post here… I’m hoping we don’t have to wait terribly long.

Comment

Someone said something about it being on the way, but it wasn't him or Mel, so I'd say check his author info at Amazon.
      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Charlie's Requiem: Contagion is out.
        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Originally posted by olfart View Post
          Book 12, "Exploring Home", is available for pre-order. Release date 11/21/23.

https://www.amazon.com/Exploring-Hom...f_=as_li_ss_tl

This is an audible version only.

Anyone know if/when a hardcopy will be released?

Comment

From the latest email I received on the topic:
            Have you pre-ordered your copy of Exploring Home? What are you waiting for? Book 12 from Angery American’s Survivalist Series is available now for pre-order and will be released November 21, 2023 in all formats."
            ​You may have to search Amazon to find the print or Kindle version, but they're all supposed to be released on 11/21.

Comment

Originally posted by olfart View Post
              From the latest email I received on the topic:
              Have you pre-ordered your copy of Exploring Home? What are you waiting for? Book 12 from Angery American’s Survivalist Series is available now for pre-order and will be released November 21, 2023 in all formats."
              ​You may have to search Amazon to find the print or Kindle version, but they're all supposed to be released on 11/21.
              Appreciate the reply. Amazon search currently only shows two formats available - Kindle and Audible.

AA - I'll be ordering two copies when the print version becomes available. (I'm NOT an e-format reader.)

Comment

Exploring Home is now available in Kindle, Paperback and Audible versions.
                Defund the Media !!

Comment

Working...
                X