Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kickstand
    replied
    For anyone who wants it, Decline and Decay is available again on Amazon.

Leave a comment:

• W.Lynn
    replied
    Originally posted by knotReally View Post
    it is interesting that i believe i can count on both hands (and not need all digits) how many unique users i see popup in the "whats new" as having posted.

I enjoy reading yalls posts but most of the things i'm interested in... seems noones posted in nearly 2-3 years
    off topic... freeze dryer came in! Just shy of 8weeks. Looking forward to some skittles!
    LOL, what PREPS (besides retail candies,) are you making with the freeze-dryer?

I spend too much time on farcebook, but I keep trying to drive people here.

Leave a comment:

• W.Lynn
    replied
    Originally posted by knotReally View Post
    it is interesting that i believe i can count on both hands (and not need all digits) how many unique users i see popup in the "whats new" as having posted.

I enjoy reading yalls posts but most of the things i'm interested in... seems noones posted in nearly 2-3 years
    off topic... freeze dryer came in! Just shy of 8weeks. Looking forward to some skittles!
    LOL, what PREPS (besides retail candies,) are you making with the freeze-dryer?

Leave a comment:

• knotReally
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 0utlaw
    replied
    I concur lynn and we are certainly under the radar at this point.

Reading Jakarta Pandemic, for a book copyrighted in 2010 it reads like a documentary of 2020

Leave a comment:

• airdrop
    replied
    click , I concur !

Leave a comment:

• W.Lynn
    replied
    Guys, keeping this place going could be more important than we think. Y'all heard about Twitter going down for a while today, and YouTube is having a gigantic cleansing? Trying to to get rid of conservatives.

This is the virtual remote country home bug-out location.

Leave a comment:

• kickstand
    replied
    Originally posted by 0utlaw View Post
    Just finished Ramblin Man......meh

Not AAs best work, I'm guessing that's why the story never continued.
    Have you read The Perseid Collapse and The Jakarta Pandemic, both from Steven Konkoly? I enjoyed them both.
    Rambin' Man was part of a project where one author (AA in this case) could build on the work of another, without it really being a "collaboration". Rambin' Man was part of The Perseid Collapse world.

Leave a comment:

• 0utlaw
    replied
    Just finished Ramblin Man......meh

Not AAs best work, I'm guessing that's why the story never continued.

Leave a comment:

• kickstand
    replied
    Guy on Gold Rush

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9819[/ATTACH]
    Ok, thanks. I'm assuming that's a TV show. Never heard of it or him. I do see some resemblance, but Todd doesn't have nearly enough grey hair, on his head or in his beard to be The Man himself.

Leave a comment:

• 0utlaw
    replied
    Guy on Gold Rush

Click image for larger version

Name:	Todd.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	132967

Leave a comment:

• kickstand
    replied
    On a lighter note, does anyone besides me think AA and Todd Hoffman might really be the same guy lol.
    Who is Todd Hoffman?

Leave a comment:

• 0utlaw
    replied
    On a lighter note, does anyone besides me think AA and Todd Hoffman might really be the same guy lol.

Leave a comment:

• 0utlaw
    replied
    Random *clicks* for a bunch of good posts

Leave a comment:

• redman2006
    replied
    I agree Air, There are several I wish would come back. Good contributors, interesting, and nice people

Leave a comment:

Working...
X