Birds ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birds ??

We always have bird feeders out - the WI winters can be tough on the little guys. I saw two sparrows a couple of weeks ago. Nothing since. Thought maybe the seeds were bad. New feeders, new seeds and a couple of suet cages. Nothing. There are a few red tail hawks around - nothing in the immediate area. They usually hang on the roads.

Where did all the birds go ??

I have all the robins here, for the last week or so I've had hundreds flocking all over the ranch.
    [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Comment

Seen a white arctic Owl the other day around Saginaw Mi and the geese that hang out here seem to be gone for the most part , they might know something eh , seeing about half the little birds and hardly any that eat on the cakes and seed mix . Spooky lol

Comment

I think that I have all the dove in my trees.
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

South. We are covered up here with songbirds. With the cold we are having, they probably still think they are in the north.

Comment

Still nothing here in SE WI. I know the birds will just find a thick bush and sit out a cold spell but it's almost 15 here today and not a bird in sight.

Comment

I still have your Robins here, they're fighting with the chickens over scratch. Chickens have the size but Robins definitely have a numerical advantage
              [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Comment

Working...
              X