Military convoy with white school type buses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military convoy with white school type buses

I am a truck driver currently on I 78 just north of the jct with I 81 in PA. For the last 20 miles or so have passed 6 convoys of military vehicles each with 3 white buses in the middle heading south. To make this more interesting a little farther south near Gettysburg, there is 3 apache type copter circling the are and I watched a transport chopper come in from the northeast and land.
    I have read that there is some kind of government shelter in this area, anyways thought it was worth posting my observations. Maybe it's just a drill or something.

I'm going to guess that it may have something to do with the inauguration. Perhaps the buses are to transport those arrested during the riots..... I mean protests.

Comment

Maybe, just saw 2 more convoys. This time no buses but, had flat beds with cargo covered in white sheets. Also a few trucks pulling generators. The tailing humvees had white signal flags attached to driver side mirrors.

Comment

You are not far from Fort Indiantown Gap. I know a lot of national guard unit have been called up from the area for the inauguration. I would guess mobilization due to that.

Comment

Kentucky and Michigan guard called up https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&....1.zsmoLuNBj50

Let the fools riot it'll just be another black eye for them and the progressive movement . Maybe that's why the Dems aren't going to be there , don't want to be in the mixup .

Comment

Wouldn't it be something if all the people - at the moment the Obama's leave the WH - turned their backs on them?

Comment

Working...
            X