Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been out of pocket, stopped by to say Hi All!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been out of pocket, stopped by to say Hi All!!

So the guys in the black van didn't get me, and Uncle Sam didn't send me to the sand box or some other hell hole. I did finally make the move out of Californistan (at what i consider just the right time) and have been up in beautiful Oregon since Feb. What a difference 1200 miles makes. Got a nice house rental for half the cost of an apt. in Cali., decent job, picked up my CHL within 2 weeks of moving here (man its nice to be able to carry daily), and a unit transfer to Vancouver, Wa. which is only a 30 min. drive. Life is good at the moment. Preps are still rolling in, the guys at the local gun store love me (Im guessing im putting a couple of their kids through college with my amount of purchases), and a nice 10 acres out in the middle of nothing but green is on the horizon.

I was missing the latest prep info and funny ass convo so I thought I would stop by to say Hi, check the latest on the AA news network and just poke around a bit. Already found out #7 is out, so heading to amazon right after this post for that.

Glad to see all is right on this site still, although still no damn mini series info., grrrr.

Hope all is good with you all, Hooah!!

IronWarrior354
    2TNA = 2nd to none Arms, Albany, Oregon
    Where a big 2 and a big A matter...

"They that can give up liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Sounds like your clicking along nicely , say if you see bigfoot up there say hi

Comment

I love that part of the world. when we came over 4yrs ago,we drove up to Vancouver and back down the coast of Oregon. very pretty... would love to live there...

Comment

Good to hear from you Iron. Glad everything is going well for you.
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

Originally posted by Hobes View Post
          I love that part of the world. when we came over 4yrs ago,we drove up to Vancouver and back down the coast of Oregon. very pretty... would love to live there...
          Ya I love it out here. Took the loonnnggg way home from drill in Vancouver the other day, went through Longview, across the Astoria Bridge and down the 30. That little shortcut added about 230 miles to my commute. lol. Was worth every minute.0605161439.jpg
          2TNA = 2nd to none Arms, Albany, Oregon
          Where a big 2 and a big A matter...

"They that can give up liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

nice, I hope to get back there soon enough.. got Family in Vancouver.
            I have a few FB friends I need to catch up with, some AZ, TX and LV..

Comment

Glad to see you back brother. Looks like you're doing much better now.
              I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Working...
              X