Weapon Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapon Lights

Just bought a Streamlight TLR-1 HL weapon light for my Glock 20. It has a advertised 600 lumens and man, its bright. I now have the ability to shine the dark corners and shadows where the goblins reside and like to hide.

662.jpg

663.jpg

So far, my natural, unaided, night vision is the best in my family, and possibly in my local social circle. I haven't been invited for any more evening to full dark paintball games, that's for sure.

It would be pretty cool if one of the local indoor ranges had a "light it up" event for people to try things.
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

W.lynn, I have a Streamlight hand held that is 600 lumens and thought how awesome it would be to have that same power of illumination and a weapon together. I like it a lot. I'm saving for a set of NVG that AA has but dang, they're so expensive

Comment

Highlandthistle1, where did you get your light? I have a glock 19 and was wondering if it that light would fit mine.

Comment

I went to Streamlight's website to do my research and then found the one I wanted on eBay. I gave $116 for it with free shipping

Comment

Working...
          X