Hi from Central Alabama!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Central Alabama!

New to the site, read the books (great series!), and new to emergency planning for my family. Hoping to learn more about self-reliability skills and pick up some tips on preparing for potential emergencies.

Keep your powder dry and eyes open...

Hi Blue, welcome from New Mexico and to the prepper community. I'm glad that you are enjoying the series as much as we do. Look around and join in.

The best advice I can give [yes, I'm aware that you didn't ask] is dont get overwhelmed. When looking at the big picture, it's easy to bypass the smaller occurrences like short/mid term flooding, power outages, beer outages, etc.
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Hey Bluewolf, welcome to the board, glad you found us!
      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Welcome to the board, from North West Florida (Lower Alabama). I've read the first 4 books, and just got the next 3 in the mail today. Definitely a GREAT SERIES!
        There are a lot of people here with lots of knowledge.

Comment

Hello, what part of central Alabama are you from? (I'm in Texas, but lots of cousins are still around Fayette County, Pea Ridge, and other interesting places.)
          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome from NC! Take a look around and jump right in. Have any questions just ask.
            http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Originally posted by W.Lynn View Post
              Hello, what part of central Alabama are you from? (I'm in Texas, but lots of cousins are still around Fayette County, Pea Ridge, and other interesting places.)
              Around the Montgomery County area. Not sure if this is the last stop but thanks to Uncle Sam it's been a good one.

Keep your powder dry and eyes open...

Comment

Ah, so you're not a local there? I did kind of wonder, but it reduces (somewhat) the chance of you being a cousin.

Now if you stay there and your kids marry local, I almost guarantee we'll be family (by marriage.)
                quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome from SE WV

Comment

Working...
                  X