Howdy from Florida's I-10 corridor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from Florida's I-10 corridor

Hello everyone. Glad to be here. I ran across Going Home while watching SouthernPrepper1. He recommended the book and I ended up ordering it that night. I read it from cover to cover and had to wait 6 months before book 2 came out. Going Home introduced me to what I describe as Survival fiction and AA's books will always be at the top of my personal recommendations to anyone similarly interested.

I actually bought 5 copies of Going Home as gifts to my other prepper friends. Love this series.

Aloha from Massachusetts. Glad you found the group. There's definitely a lot to learn here. Have you read Alas, Babylon? It's another great book. It takes place in Florida I think. Anyway's, welcome!

Comment

Hi, and welcome to our corner of the internet. Look around and join in.
      Without compromising OpSec, please share what you can about your group.
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome aboard! Naturally, there are several Florida folks on the site.
        "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

Comment

Hey from SC. Welcome aboard.

Comment

Welcome from the Tarheel state! Take a look around and jump right in.
            http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Hello, glad you found your way here.
              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepdog71 View Post
                Hello everyone. Glad to be here. I ran across Going Home while watching SouthernPrepper1. He recommended the book and I ended up ordering it that night. I read it from cover to cover and had to wait 6 months before book 2 came out. Going Home introduced me to what I describe as Survival fiction and AA's books will always be at the top of my personal recommendations to anyone similarly interested.

I actually bought 5 copies of Going Home as gifts to my other prepper friends. Love this series.
                Thank you for the gift. Sorry it took me so long to pick up the book and read it. Ever since though I haven't been able to put the series down. Started the 4th book today.

Comment

Hey Sheepdog, welcome to the boards. Thanks for spreading the word. I appreciate it. Feel free to jump in.
                  I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Working...
                  X