Hello from Alabama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Alabama

I just happened upon Going Home on Audible. I was hooked from the first few words spoken by Duke. I love the series. Wanted to listen to book 7 but had to settle for the kindle version. Finished it quickly. Hate to see it end.

Welcome from AL also! That is eerily similar to how I started the series too Lol! Glad you love the books as much as we do! What region of Alabama are you from?

Amy

Comment

Hello, you found us ... but I think we're out of green crayons, so ummmm, never mind.
      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Aloha! Welcome to the group.

Originally posted by W.Lynn View Post
        Hello, you found us ... but I think we're out of green crayons, so ummmm, never mind.
        We've got plenty of paste though.

Comment

Welcome from south central New Mexico. I think that you'll find that there are more books in the works.

You will also probably enjoy the novella "Charlie's Requiem", a collaboration from A. American and Walt Browning. It's short, but the full followup novel is due to be released soon.

Do you carry a GHB in your vehicle?
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome from NC!
            http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Working...
            X