Hello from the NC mtns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the NC mtns

My first post, love the books. Made me realize my grandparents were preppers before the term was coined. When I was a kid I thought every one raised their own hogs and had a big garden. Here in the hills a lot of folks still do. The old folks have a wealth of knowledge that the current generation ignores. I am a retired LEO, and a NC CCW instructor. My hobbies are 1000yd benchrest and varmint hunting.

Now that only took 5 months. It wasn't so hard was it.... Magic door opened. Welcome!

Comment

Thanks

[QUOTE=unseenone;71556]Now that only took 5 months. It wasn't so hard was it.... Magic door opened. Welcome![/
      Will try to to do better, not got much computer skill though

Comment

Welcome from tn
        When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Welcome from southern New Mexico . Look around and join in . If we can decipher AA, we can probably figure out what you are trying to say.
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome from Okiehoma , enjoy the ride and beware of one legged critters that frequent this location.
            If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Another tarheel! Welcome! I would love to try a 1,000 range. Not anywhere down the mountain down here to do it though.
              http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Aloha from Massachusetts. .

It is amazing when you think about it. Most families a generation or two ago we're basically prepping. They just called it common sense and personal responsibility. They didn't have a name for it or a emerging industry to supply it. They just did it.

Anyways, welcome!

Comment

Keep the knowledge alive, and welcome.
                  quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome from PA

Comment

Welcome from Florida!
                      People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
                      ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Working...
                      X