Hello from Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Australia

Hello to everyone from QLD Australia, Hubby and I have been reading all the Going Home Series and so glad the No 7 has arrived. We usually listen to them on Audible, so just waiting for No 7 to arrive. Any idea when that might happen... we have really enjoyed the series and opened our eyes to many things we had not even considered could or might happen and what to do about it. So we hope for the best and plan for the worst just like you guys. Chrissy D xo

Welcome aboard, we have a couple of cool folks from down under here. Now we have one more. Stick Around!!

Comment

Thanks Unseenone, looks like a great place to stick around. Very friendly too.

Comment

Don't you just hate it when you are sure that you said "Howdy", but evidence shows that you forgot to press the "Post Reply" button ?

Anyway , welcome to our corner of the internet. We look forward to you regailing us with fascinating stories from The Land of Oz.
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome from Florida!
          People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
          ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Welcome to the board Chrissy! Hope you like it here!

Comment

Welcome, glad to have you.
              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome from TN
                When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Welcome from NC!
                  http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Hey Ozz, welcome to AA.net
                    Hope you have started your preps, it's only a matter of time before this festering carbuncle erupts.
                    If you don't already have 'something' I'm sure y'all can find something in .303 to keep you safe.....I have an excellent Lithgow circa 1941.

Comment

Hey Ozzie, sorry I missed this. Duke is recording Avenging now so it shouldn't be too long. Hopefully this one will come a lot faster than the last! Welcome to the board!
                      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Heya Chrissy! Ex-banana bender here, now residing in Netherlands but I am missing that QLD sunshine!

Comment

Another one from Down Under, Sydney to be precise. Love the books, got num 7 on kindle, so I have just started to re read 1 and 2 and then follow on thru to 7..

Comment

Welcome O2 from Western North Carolina! I think you're going to like it here, good folks on this forum

Comment

Working...
                            X