Avenging Home Book VII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avenging Home Book VII

Well guys, it took long enough but Avenging Home is live on Amazon. I hope you guys enjoy this one as well!

Remember to review it! That is the mile maker for success in today's publishing world.
    I'm drunk tonith.

Defund the Media !!

Comment

Woohoo!

I'm through chapter 1. AA do you want to know about typos or editing issues?

SNIP/
      Thad looked up at the sun. It was past its apex and beginning its descent. But there was still plenty of time. He looked at blue drum strapped to the top of his...
      Last edited by Boston_Joe; 02-25-2016, 10:35 AM. Reason: Additional info

Comment

Yet another great book AA! Just finished it!
        According to my watch the time is now
        Past is dead and gone
        Don't try to shake it just nod your head
        Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On - Jimmy Buffett

Comment

It's hard to get them all out. Boston. We worked really hard on this one. But yeah, you find them PM them to me and I'll get them corrected.
          I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Wouldn't you know it? reading as fast as I can... then I ran out of battery in the kindle. Dang it; but from the prologue... sounds like I might want to slow a bit; savor this one more.

Comment

Ordered mine this afternoon. Prime shipping isn't fast enough

Comment

Finished reading it at 11:20 pm on my kindle. Loved the book and the ending. Although I want to know what happens with the Russians and the Chinese. I still love Sarge, Mike, & Ted. Dalton is one crazy sucker, but he fits right in. There are many other stories that could come from this series AA if you have thought about them. Hope you come up with more.

Comment

I just finished reading it and.....WOW. Not to give anything away but the scope of this is much larger than the previous books. While we hear more about the goings on in the world as the local story unfolds we also spend a lot of time inside Morgans head. We hear his thoughts, hopes and concerns about the world and people around him. The world changed and he changed with it. He is a harder man than the one that took those first steps away from his dead car and headed home. He also learns that he needs to be a bit harder to protect those most dear to him and to prepare for what will come.

The stage has been set for more great storytelling in this universe. I for one cannot wait to find out what happens to Morgan and his extended family in the future.

Comment

Finally got it loaded overnight. Amazon was slow. Now for some fine reading tonite. Thanks in advance AA

Comment

Sounds good! I can't wait till I get my hands on my signed copy!!! I don't do the digital thing.
                      People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
                      ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Roach, if you will buy the book and send it to me, I will be more than happy to sign it for you.

Tex
                        = 2
                        sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                          Roach, if you will buy the book and send it to me, I will be more than happy to sign it for you.

Tex

LOL. Putz
                          I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Ordered and biting my nails, kinda didn't want to read this thread, becouse of spoilers, but it was good. So ready to jump in.

Comment

listening to it on kindle now, Theres GOTTA be more books

Comment

Working...
                              X