Greetings from VA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from VA.

Recently picked up the Home series and am loving them. Found the forum the other day and wanted to join and contribute. I'm happy to help with anything I expertise in, and hope to meet some others here.

Hi from NC! (formerly a Virginian; got sick of personal property taxes, the influx from NoVa, and the subsequent political shift). Parts of it still feel like "home" though. We're just ordinary folks around here - with some "interesting" interests - LOL.

Comment

Welcome from Florida!
      People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
      ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Hey CR, welcome to the board. Your post in the night vision thread was really good. I look forward to more insights from you.
        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Hi and welcome from southern New Mexico. We are glad to have you aboard. I'm just reading the Night Vision thread and am enjoying your perspective and help. Thanks for joining up!
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

Hi CR and welcome from Missouri. I have family out in VA, not far from all those big yellow Tea party and ain't-Obama signs that line the highway!
            Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
            Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Hello from PA

Comment

Hello, so you found us, now what?
                quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome from southeast West Virginia. It's nice to see someone else closer to my area.

Comment

Hey man, welcome, it's been a long time. Are you still ringing steel?

Comment

Hello all. I hope I am doing this correctly, these interwebs be a bit hard for a dumb grunt. I am currently in California (hate it, don't ask please!) But my home is in beautiful Virginia. I will be back in her loving arms in two months. I just started "Avenging Home" . I have enjoyed all of the books and I hope to read many more from the author. Well enough talk. I am looking forward to browsing the forums. If I have done this incorrectly just give me a bit of wall to wall counseling or take my dumb self to the wood line.

Comment

Welcome to the nut house ranger! I am not far from your home, I'm in NC. Will acutally be in VA next weekend. Take a look around and feel free to jump right in.
                        http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Welcome to the looney bin. You'll get bonus points from the locals if you bring paste.

Comment

There you go.. Browse away... Thanks for your service from another Grunt. Welcome, jump in anywhere.

Comment

Welcome Ranger and thank you for your service. Have a look around, I'm sure you'll find something of interest.

Comment

Working...
                              X